cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Meowmix: Thanks for the info on it being quicker to have the pick-up location a Rogers Plus store. Just changed my pick-up location.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@pdubois64

You are welcome:). Yea its easier for the pick up & you wont have to deal with waiting longer for it to be shipped to another warehouse.

sam2012
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for all the answers Meowmix.

I'll have to remember everything for when it comes time to reserve the iPhone 6. 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Sam2012

You are welcome!:) Most likely ill be here next year and ill make this thread again:)

Quantumv
I'm Here A Lot

Ok, I read this on some places,

"If you order your device on September 21, Rogers guarantees that device will be shipped to the store on or before October 4"

Can anyone confirm that? If they just change my status to "Shipped" tomorrow or thursday just because they dont want to give me my 50$, I'll mad as *&$*.

And is it 4th or 5th of october the deadline?

Edit, if they fail, of course they would give back 50$

Source: http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/rogers-carriers/rogers-reservation-system-get-your-iphone-5-in...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Here it is from the Rogers Reservation system FAQ:

" What makes me eligible for the $50 credit?
As a limited time offer, if your device doesn't ship within 14 days from launch or reservation, whichever is later, we'll apply a $50 credit to your account as our thanks for your patience. The $50 credit will appear on one of your next two invoices following the activation of your reserved device on your account. To receive the $50 credit, you must pick-up the reserved device from the store selected during your reservation within the timeframe stated in the shipping email, and the reserved device must be used on the account under which it was reserved. This offer is subject to change without notice."

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=support_results&No=10&Ntt=Rogers%20Res...

So basically, they can just change status to "Shipped" before or on 4th , and bye bye 50$. It would be nice if they would acknowledge the day of arrival at the store. Oh well, didn't expect more from them.

kalivasjacob
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered my black iPhone 16gb on the 15th (day after initial pre-orders) in the AM and still haven't recieved it.

Finally last Friday my status changed to "In Progress" and hasn't shipped yet. I have a very strong feeling it will change to "shipped" on Thursday night and I'll have to wait yet another week to get this thing without the $50 credit.

Anybody order on the 15th and get their phone?

woodenstar
I Plan to Stick Around
Ordered on the 15th as well, but I am at 8 and still open.... Lucky

milesfinlay
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered on 15th at about 15:00 (MST) - 32GB Black, was about 8,200th then. Been at 48 for last two and a half days. Still in "Open" status.

ivana195
I've Been Around

Order Time 9/14/2012 10:50:58 AM Reserved my iphone 5 16gb Black

Reservation Spot #175 out of 3399

Status is "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" since

The reason I pre-order is now unknown to me if i still havent recieved it.  Am i elligible for the 50 credit?

Rogers, why do you have a reservation system if it doesn't work?

sam2012
I Plan to Stick Around
I've been patiently waiting for my iPhone for close to two weeks now. I reserved one on the the 15th of September hoping that I'll have one in my hands at least a week after launch.

So , I continue to wait. Meanwhile, other Rogers customers (who did not reserve one) already have one because they waited in line. I don't get it. If Rogers is not willing to set aside every iPhone they receive from Apple to hand over to a person on the wait list, I'm not sure I understand the point of using the reservation system.

Thanks

Ordered on 15th mid afternoon, still in progress since sunday

Long time (no kidding) reader of this thread, first time poster.

Getting sick of waiting for Rogers - especially if they plan on changing the status to shipped right before the deadline and make me wait another month for it.

Does anyone know if any stores in Toronto currently have the 16g Black in stock?

tigerw613
I've Been Here Awhile
Try apple store. Two of them had what you need on different occasions during the past 4 days.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Try calling the Apple store Eatons center or Yorkdale. They may have some.

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

to all expecting a $50 credit:

If and when Rogers changes the status to "Shipped"... they usually provide you a tracking no. (by UPS) so they have actually prepared/packed your package... and it will then take about 2-4 days to get it to you via store...

Shiraz
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still above 2000 in the list for 32 black.   It's been over two weeks since I reserved.    I would say, unless Rogers gets a big shipment today, that I will not be seeing this phone shipped this week.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around

Did alot of people receive their iPhone ? 

xsnoopy
I Plan to Stick Around

i'm still trying to find a 16g black out there somewhere... in the downtown toronto area...

If anyone knows please let me know where i can find one... new rogers activation

imcoolnow
I've Been Around

Does anyone know what the wait list is like right now for 32GB white? Considering switching.