cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Willx907

Well changing a plan may cost a bit more because of the stuff the plan comes with. Its best to speak to a Rogers rep & let them know how much your spending money is per month for a bill. They will be able to give you the right plan you need.

Willx907
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright, I mean I'm fine with the unlimitied social network plan I have right now because all I need is unlimited social networking, which is apart of my plan, but it didn't transfer to my iPhone. I really don't want to change my plan because I'm still on my contract of three years. But yeah, I'll give them a call that I'm missing my social networking features.

gpabz
I've Been Here Awhile

quick question i have a data plan is LTE an extra charge?

Dotsut
I Plan to Stick Around

This may seem like a dumb question but why do you pay extra to use Facebook?  I use facebook but I do not have a social network plan.  

tigerw613
I've Been Here Awhile
I have the old $30 for 6gb plan from when I got my iPhone 3. Does anyone know if this plan is lte ready after I get my iPhone 5?
Thanks in advance!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@gpabz

Nope. All data packages should be LTE ready as of Sept 30th. No extra charge will be added.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Dotsut

Well those are older plans. Mind you it's not a extra charge. The plans came with unlimited social networking.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@tigerw613

This

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@tigerw613

This plan IS LTE ready. I have the same plan an it works for LTE. All you need is the LTE nano SIM card and you are set.

AmandaBergeron0
I Plan to Stick Around

I know people have been saying that if my status changes to shipped Friday I wont qualify for the credit anymore you think I could argue this with a manager and still get it if I don't have my phone? I've been in progress since Saturday, I don't think it's going to ship by Friday.

Ampler
I Plan to Stick Around

@tigerw613 wrote:
I have the old $30 for 6gb plan from when I got my iPhone 3. Does anyone know if this plan is lte ready after I get my iPhone 5?
Thanks in advance!

At My Rogers / Account Info, my account says "LTE-READY 6GB Data Plan".  Perhaps yours says the same.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Ampler

Some plans will not say that even tho its LTE ready. Mine just shows " 6GB Blackberry Data" and it still works with LTE.

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

Anybody know if you lose the 6GB for $30 when you start a new contract? I think the price for 6GB is now $60

@AmandaBergeron0 wrote:

I know people have been saying that if my status changes to shipped Friday I wont qualify for the credit anymore you think I could argue this with a manager and still get it if I don't have my phone? I've been in progress since Saturday, I don't think it's going to ship by Friday.

Based on how Rogers worded it... If it changes to "Shipped"... then you are not eligible for that credit. Being in-progress since Saturday, I would say yours would change to ship probably today or tomorrow (in past, it took them max of 2-3 days from in-progress to shipped).

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@pdubois64

Nope you will NOT lose it. You are resigning a new 3 year term with it. So all in all, no you won't 🙂

tigerw613
I've Been Here Awhile
Thank you all for the info. They're helpful. 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@tigerw613

You are welcome :).

xsnoopy
I Plan to Stick Around
@meowmix

so .. i haven't found a 16g black yet... but i'll find one soon and get this as a new activation... now i need a plan

last week there was a rogers promo for 73$ for a 6g plan..... now i'm not seeing that plan anymore and i'm seeing a 73$ plan for 4g of data..

do you think they'll still honor the 6g plan?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@xsnoopy

I am sure they should honor it. Speak to them and see what they say

pdubois64
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix: Thanks that's good news.

Anybody recently reserve a white 16GB? Just wondering if white is more available than black. One week tomorrow and I'm still at 8697. Thinking of cancelling and changing to the white.

Shiraz
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like the list has slowed again, haven't seen much movement in 24 hours 😞