cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

matt_gold
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

point taken.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@matt_gold

I bought the Apple one. It works just as we'll with no issues at all. I bought 2 actually lol.

Js94
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix I'm currently 1471 on the reservation spot ordering from buisness. Do you have any good estimates for me of when I should expect this to ship? I thought waiting for my first one was tough, but this one is driving me insane.. Too impatient. >.<

Donjuan786
I Plan to Stick Around

Imagine being number 9950

Js94
I Plan to Stick Around

@Donjuan786

Looool I remember I preordered my first one on residential the day after they opened pre orders and was 3500 and I thought that was depressing. Why are the buisness orders so low anyways? I ordered it yesterday and started at 1487 o.o

will2145
I Plan to Stick Around

I want a decent plan with a monthly fee in the range of $50-$60, 🙂

waiting_i5
I'm Here A Lot
Just went from 743 to in progress. Black 32gb

mus1x
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix!

I'm also in line for the iPhone 5 just like everyone else... but I want a plan that is around $45 (ideally the build your own combo with 150mins and 200mb data) but rogers said the minimum for the iPhone is the $53 plan (which is really more like 65-70 if you need a caller id add on)

I noticed that many of you had gotten great deals from rogers... how did you recieve them and how did you go about it in the phone call?  My whole house is on rogers (TV, Internet, Cellphone) and we've been with them for over 10 years.

Thanks!

pwed
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix & Everyone

Im stunned on how much my number dropped since yesterday I went from 46xxx - 3287 I should see mines any day now!! But something tells me I still wont receive it by the 5th, so does that mean I get a $50 credit applied to my account?

Did anyone else number drop drastically over the last 24hrs and today? Do you all think will I receive it by the 5th now that Apple's shipments to Rogers seems like their picking up ?

I just hope I receive mines before the thanksgiving holiday.

inferno129
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@will2145 "300mins + 5GB data" is $58 including gov't fees etc & is LTE ready of course. It is the plan I have & I actually downgraded to it shortly after jumping on the "6GB super plan" for $60 when it came out.

It includes:

-300 weekday minutes

-5GB data (LTE)

-MY10 Canada wide

-Unlimited text/video TO any Canadian number

-Unlimited text/video FROM any number on the planet

-6PM early evening calling

-Unlimited evening/weekend minutes

-Tethering access

-Rogers One Number

-Call forwarding/transfer

-Detailed billing

Before this plan I had "300mins + 2GB data" which is exactly the same as the above, with 2GB data which costed me $57.13 including gov't fees. That old plan is not even listed anymore, & its no wonder.

Needsanickname
I'm Here A Lot
I've been reading this thread for a while, it's been very helpful. Since about 5:30 today my place has dropped nearly 900 for a 32 gig black

Luc112
I Plan to Stick Around

that's good news, it must mean rogers recieved a new shipment from apple.

Luc112
I Plan to Stick Around

Did anyone who upgraded last week have any luck in getting the admin fee waived?

My GF called and told them her cousin recievced a text that they are waiving the free if he was to re-order now, that's not fair for me who upgraded last week. BUt they wouldn't budge.

inferno129
I'm a Reliable Contributor
Watch, if lets say Telus was to start crediting back the admin fees to ALL upgraders of the iPhone 5 only then would Rogers follow..

Never the first to start a good deal for their customers, I guess they don't realize how GOOD that would make them?

Lechaudronqc
I've Been Here Awhile
If i reserve my ip5 Order Time 9/17/2012
What date I will have my $50

lulwaffles
I Plan to Stick Around

@Lechaudronqc

Everyone will get their $50 if they don't recieve their device by October 5, 2012 (2 weeks after release date)

fdurrani
I Plan to Stick Around

WOW! iwas 217 last night and i had no hope left for iphone but right when i checked it this morning i was #63! WHICH IS JUST AWESOME! excpecting mine to come early next week! 🙂

fdurrani
I Plan to Stick Around

i am currently #63 on rogers list, when is mine going to come? any estimates?

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

You got a 30 pin adapter already? I'd assume you ordered online through Apple, as they're no where to be found in store?!

I'm going mental without my Bose stereo. 

monty
I Plan to Stick Around

Checked this morning and it says i'm in progress.  VERY excited now.  Does anyone know at what point Rogers  sends emails to let me know whats happening with my order?  Last email i got was acouple weeks back when I placed the reservation.

waiting_i5
I'm Here A Lot
I called rogers a couple days ago to extended my call display credit. I got transferred to retention. He want able to give me the $8 credit so instead he gave me a package which includes visual voicemail, caller ID, I can watch unlimited tv and can have ringback songs all for $6.50. After he gave me that deal I thought I'd push a little further and asked if he could wave my activation fee. He told me he couldn't but he gave me a $20 credit to my account because I'm a long term customer. I'm pretty happy wih the way that call turned out. Can't wait to get my iPhone 5 now. In progress should be soon.