cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@revan462

Well that is good:) hope everything works out for the best and you are happy:):)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@will2145

Well you may get it either this week or next week. Its up to u if u want to stay with Rogers or leave. If u think u can do better with another carrier, then go for it:)

heyyoudvd
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

Think I can get anything significantly more or you just talking about a few bucks? For example, if I can get $450+, then it's worth holding out, but it's it's just a matter of 5-10 bucks extra, it's not worth the extra time and effort.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@heyyoudvd

Well i have seen people asking for $475 - 500 for their 32GB iPhone 4S. So around $450-475 would be best. Remember if someone will spend $500 for a 4S, they might as well add another $150 - 200 for a 16GB iPhone 5. Make the deal a sweet one.

upthepunx
I Plan to Stick Around

hey meowmix, you're pretty good at estimations so I thought I'd ask you. I ordered my white 16g iphone5 last monday and it's been an 'open' reservation since then. my number has gone down from 4,000 something to 413. Do you think there's a chance that I could get it by next week, or even maybe the end of this week?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@upthepunx

Hello there. Well you MIGHT have a chance on getting it this week but from what i see, you may get it sometime next week. If anything before next Wednesday you will get it.

abby
I Plan to Stick Around

@heyyoudvd wrote:
I need advice for those with experience buying/selling used iPhones.

Someone just offered to pay $410 for my 32GB 4S in mint condition with a case. Should I go for it or can I expect more?

Jump....... i had same model and prices have jumped around 325-450 in past week( was 375 - 500 last week ** EBAY/kijiji  ) in same condition....you could hold out for extra $ but then as well could end up selling at lower.....

Cooper80
I Plan to Stick Around

Quick question about dealing with rogers. If i have a beef with my plan, or the cost of the upgrade should I be taking to rogers before or after I pick up my phone? thoughts?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@cooper80

Talk to them before. Its better to do it before because then some reps will not change it after.

abby
I Plan to Stick Around

@Cooper80 wrote:

Quick question about dealing with rogers. If i have a beef with my plan, or the cost of the upgrade should I be taking to rogers before or after I pick up my phone? thoughts?

Talk before, and mention cancelling many times in conversation.

BEEF = you woudl jump ship, jumping ship = retention offers = a better deal for you and happy with dealing with BEEF

stevense10
I've Been Here Awhile

Question, I have been 94th in line for about 3 days now and my order is still Open. Any idea whats up with that?

ardalan998
I Plan to Stick Around

I finally got it!!!! Smiley Happy

I was having activation problems so they had to do it by paper, but the guy was awesome and he waived my already waived EUF (which was $195 to $30) to $0

and @Meowmix

Thanks for all your help! Your literally %1000 times better than any Rogers rep.

Rogers owes you big time lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@stevense10

Well which device did you reserve? Also its known Apple is having issues sending devices to the carriers so that could be the reason as well.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@ardalan998

That is good news! I am happy for you:)

Thank you so much. Means a lot:):). Always here to help 🙂

stevense10
I've Been Here Awhile
I preordered the 16g white from rogers plus on the 17th, but it seems that others who are in the hundreds are at least at the shipping stage

Shaqali
I've Been Around

563 and counting..

Looks like business customers will have to keep on waiting, with that being said, I am looking for cases, what have you guys purchased?

PS. Idid see a whole drawer full of black iPhones at the bestbuy in Richmond yesterday afternoon with barely anyone in store.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@stevense10

Well it could be that Rogers is not letting yours go thew because u did it at the store. Rogers has done this before. Well wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@shaqali

I bought the casemate today and i have the otterbox Defender case on the phone. Best case ever.

Yea i see that as well. I go to that bestbuy a lot.

stevense10
I've Been Here Awhile

Oh no i reserved online! 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@stevense10

Oh alright then! Well if anything wait until tomorrow & see what happens & if changes:) let us know!

fdurrani
I Plan to Stick Around

@

hey i need an estimate for when i might get it, so bascally i am #223 in line for the white 64 gb and have been waiting for almost over a week!

so can you tell me an estmate when it will come or maybe a date?