Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..
Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.
Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.
This is something Rogers can not change unless they do. The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.
Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:
iPhone 5 16GB : $699
iPhone 5 32GB: $799
iPhone 5 64GB: $899
Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.
EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.
hey meowmix, you're pretty good at estimations so I thought I'd ask you. I ordered my white 16g iphone5 last monday and it's been an 'open' reservation since then. my number has gone down from 4,000 something to 413. Do you think there's a chance that I could get it by next week, or even maybe the end of this week?
I need advice for those with experience buying/selling used iPhones.
Someone just offered to pay $410 for my 32GB 4S in mint condition with a case. Should I go for it or can I expect more?
Jump....... i had same model and prices have jumped around 325-450 in past week( was 375 - 500 last week ** EBAY/kijiji ) in same condition....you could hold out for extra $ but then as well could end up selling at lower.....
Quick question about dealing with rogers. If i have a beef with my plan, or the cost of the upgrade should I be taking to rogers before or after I pick up my phone? thoughts?
Talk before, and mention cancelling many times in conversation.
BEEF = you woudl jump ship, jumping ship = retention offers = a better deal for you and happy with dealing with BEEF
I finally got it!!!!
I was having activation problems so they had to do it by paper, but the guy was awesome and he waived my already waived EUF (which was $195 to $30) to $0
Thanks for all your help! Your literally %1000 times better than any Rogers rep.
Rogers owes you big time lol
563 and counting..
Looks like business customers will have to keep on waiting, with that being said, I am looking for cases, what have you guys purchased?
PS. Idid see a whole drawer full of black iPhones at the bestbuy in Richmond yesterday afternoon with barely anyone in store.