cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

pic199
I've Been Here Awhile

My iPhone just changed to "Shipped" yesterday at around 6, so after the tracking information went up, it said it was going to Kingston first which is fine, but now it says delivered(with no other stops), but I live 2 hours south of Toronto, in st. Thomas (6 hours from Kingston) how do I know where my phone is or when I'm getting it? Heres a screenshot of the track: http://i.imgur.com/LUkj6.jpg

AJD23
I've Been Here Awhile

If you can live with it (unlike me), keep it. Otherwise Rogers will tell you to return it, and you'll have to go through the reservation process all over again 😞

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@pic199

If you read the email you got, you will see this.

" In some cases, the device will be shipped to one of our distribution partner’s regional warehouses before it gets to your local store. We recommend you wait until you hear from a store representative, who will call you to confirm when it has arrived in store."

You will not get a tracking number from here. It will be shipped either today or tomorrow from that place to the store you picked.

pic199
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix

Thanks.

It's weird that they ship it further away, not to mention in the wrong direction, just to ship it back.

ardalan998
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called in and it is there Smiley Happy

Weird they didnt call me 😕

lol at first they asked for my name I gave it to them and they said no so I started freaking out inside, then they asked for the last name, i gave it to them and it was there after all.

Smiley Very Happy

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@pic199

Not really. Like i explained last page, they ship it to another warehouse because you pick a none Rogers Plus store. Rogers Plus is owned by Rogers. Rogers stores & Rogers Authorized dealerships are owned by someone private. That is why its happening.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@ardalan998

That is good. At least you know its there & go get it:)

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I got the plan of 73$ that you told me earlier for 63$ minus 10$ cause im a student so I only pay 53$ 😄

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@rejeanjodoin

That is good:) Happy for you:)

Cantwaitanylong
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone noticed how slow (or) fast the business reservation shipments have been going out today?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Cantwaitanylong

Yes many of us have noticed it.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
Meowmix

Thank you and just something to tell you guys if you are a student ask them for the 10$ off cause if you don't ask them they wont give it to you and it's said no where that they have that so don't be shy to ask them and you're gonna have 10$ off your monthly bill !

Cocoa
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix / or anyone else that can answer this.

I went to MyRogers to redeem my $50 rebate for iPhone 5 but noticed that it said that I'm eligible for $50 rebate on my iPhone 4 (which was my previous phone).

Does that mean that I didn't redeem my previous rebate and that I'm still eligible for the iPhone 5 rebate? *confused*

p.s. I picked up an iPhone 5 from the Apple Store on Sunday.  LOVE IT!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Cocoa

Rogers did that for no reason. They are supposed to put the current device name but never did. Anyways yes if you submit it, it will still give you the $50 rebate no matter what on your next invoice.

Cocoa
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Thanks! 🙂

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

To all that have had issues with damaged iPhone 5's at unboxing, I posted this earlier but I'll mention it again, schedule an appt at the Apple store and they will replace it. No waiting for another reservation. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@wpd

That is true. Go online & schedule a appointment & pick the store you are close to. Go & show them what is going on & they will replace it for free of charge with a new unit.

http://concierge.apple.com/reservation/ca/en/techsupport/

will2145
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm at #2920, how long do I have to waiiit , and should I stay with rogers as my carrier? what are you guys going to do? sorry , I'm don't have the biggest knowledge when it comes to knowing what's a good plan, thanks guys

heyyoudvd
I Plan to Stick Around
I need advice for those with experience buying/selling used iPhones.

Someone just offered to pay $410 for my 32GB 4S in mint condition with a case. Should I go for it or can I expect more?

Revan462
I Plan to Stick Around

Well guys I went to Virgin because I wanted to check. They had one 16GB leftover 😄 So yay I got it and switched all at the same time! 😄

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@heyyoudvd

Well u can get a bit more but its up to u on how much u want for it:) that price is good tho.