cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Hasanzu
I Plan to Stick Around

@tomzerr

You have to log into to MyRogers and then go into Products&Services then 50$ Rebate will be somewhere there. 

lannoc
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey tomzerr,

Go to My Rogers and click on products and services. You'll see the rebate in the list under " my phone". Mine took a few hours to show after my phone was activated. 

lannoc
I Plan to Stick Around

If your order is "IN PROGRESS" you will lose your number. The next update will be "SHIPPED". 

Grggftthhu
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks all

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Good morning all 🙂

Revan462
I Plan to Stick Around

lannoc is correct too, if it is IN PROGRESS, Shipped is the next step and for that you're just going to have to wait.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
I am getting only 3 bars on 3G. I guess Rogers is fixing something on the towers

Hasanzu
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I was waiting for my iPhone 5 16GB black, which is still in progress but then yesterday I was like screw Rogers and went to BestBuy and got a 32GB black lol. 😄 Just waiting for the jail break now. 😮

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Hasanzu
Haha that's perfect :p. the tethered jailbreak should be out soon but the untethered one will take time to come out.

Hasanzu
I Plan to Stick Around

Apparantly a hacker released pictures of it, he's trusted but still isn't official yet. I ordered a full body screen protector off armoursuit.com but they still haven't sent me any details or confirmation of my ordered hope they will tomorrow. 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Yup I saw the pictures 🙂 pretty good hehe

Hasanzu
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

You gonna give a review on your experience of the iP5?

tomzerr
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Hasanzu & @ lannoc

Thanks guys 🙂 

Hasanzu
I Plan to Stick Around

@tomzerr

No problem! Did it work out?

hereticjayad
I Plan to Stick Around

Is anyone else showing no bars of service on 3G? Mine is always flatlined, even though it still seems like regular 3G speeds.

shuter5103
I Plan to Stick Around

when you buy from Best Buy, is it the same Rogers plan etc? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
I will be doing a full review in a few hours 🙂

I am getting 4bars on 3G now

Hasanzu
I Plan to Stick Around

@shuter5103

Yeah your splan stays the same, they just renewed my contract that's all. 

abby
I Plan to Stick Around

@Hasanzu wrote:

Apparantly a hacker released pictures of it, he's trusted but still isn't official yet. I ordered a full body screen protector off armoursuit.com but they still haven't sent me any details or confirmation of my ordered hope they will tomorrow. 🙂

As always a developer has more access to file system , and can achieve a JB very quickly with unsigned code.  Problem is they need to acheive a none developer access ( security holes ) to load on none developer phones.  So will take 1-2 months before a tecthered.

P.S. if you looking for install0us type app on ios6 and iphone 5 check out zuesmos( allows you to load apptrckr stuff to non jailbroken phone ).

JamesHandy
I Plan to Stick Around

My reservation has been IN PROGRESS since Thursday and was wondering if I found a iPhone 5 at a store and bought it there, will I lose the $40 deposit for reserving?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@JamesHandy

No you will not lose it. Once the device has been shipped, the $40 fee will be credit back into your account. It says that on the site as well.