cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

ggghhv
I Plan to Stick Around

@wlossw

Im not aware of any business customers whos devices have shipped. Do you know if they will deliver on the weekend should they actually ship today? I have the delivery place as my work which should they actually deliver on the weekend will be closed.

wlossw
I Plan to Stick Around

I highly doubt they will do weekend deliveries. Even if they did, they would return on the next business day when they see that the office is closed.

Joe501
I Plan to Stick Around
So, for all of you that have your phones.... anyone's running on the Rogers network yet? I just picked mine up about half an hour ago in Vancouver and it's still wifi only, still packing my iPhone 4.

homiej
I've Been Around

Does anyone know when they will be shipping the phones from the distribution center to the store we're supposed to pick up our reserved phones??

ggghhv
I Plan to Stick Around

@wlossw

That was my thought just wanted to check. Im hoping they ship today, really frusterating they seem to have just completely ignored us!

writergal
I Plan to Stick Around
Glass replacement shouldn't be too bad. I have an appointment at a Genius Bar on Sunday to access the damage.

tomzerr
I Plan to Stick Around

Help 😞

This may not be related to iphone 5 but mine is currently goin thru activation its just taking forever just have one question though, how do you block internet access from mobile phone??

Reserved my iPhone5 – check

Rogers shipped my iPhone5 – check

UPS delivered my iPhone today5 – check

So I should be all similes today right, well not, for weird reasons only known to Rogers they did not ship iPhone5 directly to Rogers store I asked for but to corporate HQ of entity that owns that Rogers store so that means I won’t get mine until perhaps next week. The same thing happened with 4s during launch so this time I picked different bigger Rogers store that it thought was actually Rogers’s store.

tyatt
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone seen invisibleShield available anywhere in GTA?  There's not a case I like and I think I'd like to have the shield protector instead but it's on back order 😞

JeremyBell
I Plan to Stick Around

Quick question for anyone that picked up their phone today.  Mine is still showing 3G next to "Rogers", shouldnt it be showing LTE?  Thanks for the help

harrisjr
I Plan to Stick Around
@JeremyBell

Only if you're in an area that has LTE.

harrisjr
I Plan to Stick Around

So I got my iPhone today, no problem. The store rep told me that I'll get an auto $50 "pre-order credit" on my next bill.  He said I can also do a mail-in credit on the MyRogers site. For a total rebate of $100. I knew about the single $50 credit, but the 2nd one is new to me. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

@harrisjr

I think it depends on who you talk to....I have talked with retentions before (in fact i"m on the phone right now right them) and they are doing the $50 as a goodwill credit on top of the mail-in rebate of $50. So I'm also getting the $100 off plus EUF waived. I think it's only per case basis not everyone has that on their account.

Luc112
I Plan to Stick Around
When you preorder your phone they add $40 to your account. Once the phone ships they credit it back. Then You get the $50 rebate after you get the phone.

SJauvin
I'm Here A Lot
Finally ! Network is up for me

JeremyBell
I Plan to Stick Around

Where can the $50 credit be found on their site.  I cant seem to see it.  Thanks 🙂

threeputt
I've Been Here Awhile

How long did it take for the network to connect??

dordormo
I Plan to Stick Around

A bit annoyed that we still cannot get my wife's phone.  Sucks that I stayed up all night and got #2 in position while a few freinds who was over #300 has already got the call to pick theirs up.

UPS tracking says delivered but the destination if Aurora instead of Richmond Hill.  Passed by the store and they said they do not have any phone for us under the name.  Showed them the delivery e-mail and the dude said it could be their regional warehouse instead (as there is no real address on the tracking, just says dellivered, Aurora, Ontario).

Came home, called the Aurora store and they said they never get our phone either.  Then called UPS and managed to get the delivery address which is 220 Industrial Parkway South.  Looked up store locator and there is no store listed there.  So I am not even sure what it is about now.....

Was so hoping I can get my hands on one of the 2 we ordered to play with over the weekend!  😞

Luc112
I Plan to Stick Around
@jeremybell I didn't get my phone yet, but I think after you get your phone you log into myrogers and there will be a rebate button somewhere in overview.

tristanbobbily
I Plan to Stick Around

I just tried to check the status of my reseved iPhone 5 and i get this : 'There are no accounts registered with your online profile. Please add your Rogers account(s) to your online profile in order to perform this activity.' Is anyone else experiencing this? It was fine about an hour ago and i was checking my Phones status perfectly fine.

tristanbobbily
I Plan to Stick Around
It has not been 14 days yet.