cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Kitchener AML location is a little more blunt, advising that they will not released reserved phones until they sell off their stock for walk ins. Not a single customer in the store.......

Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

@RedChuuu

LOL..i said i had one reserved and he asked if my shipping showed received. I said yes by head office and not your store. He told me they received the shipment but had to go through the orders first and to wait for a call. 

If I were you i would call again. It was busy ALL morning and i got through maybe 30mins ago for the first time. 

Slainte1
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey ... my status just got updated from "In Progress" to "sent to Meowmix". What is going on !

richelsd
I Plan to Stick Around

Would it be safe to say that everyone is in "In Progress" mode now? Or "Shipped" mode, rather than having a reservation list number?

Dirtnasty
I've Been Around

Just got my 5 about 2 hours ago! Love it! but one probelm.. i have no service, the guy at the rogers store said it would talk 30-mins to an hour for everything to get up and running, anyone else having this problem!?

RedChuuu
I Plan to Stick Around
Geez... The people their suck. Thanks for letting me know Jim. And please do let me know how it goes for you there.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
How is everyone liking their iPhone 5?

I will post my likes & dislikes tomorrrow ( day off:). I bought a Otterbox Defender case for $44.99 from The Source. It is on sale just for today out of $59.99. I never bought a screen protector, do not need one. I also bought a second normal case from Rogers store as a back up if needed.

vicvaron17
I've Been Here Awhile

I Still have no service and it has been an hour ...   I keep turning the device on and off but its no help at all 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@vicvaron17

Did they activate the nano sim card or no. That may be the reason why. Also remember the servers are having issues so it could be that as well.

SportsGeek
I Plan to Stick Around

@vicvaron17 wrote:

I Still have no service and it has been an hour ...   I keep turning the device on and off but its no help at all 

toggling airplane mode on and off will do the same as turning the device on and off as far as cellular services

prajapat
I've Been Here Awhile

I am #4300 for a 32 gb black.

who has reciveied theirs and does anyone know when ill get mine? thanks 🙂

meloam
I'm Here A Lot

I am soo excited to get my Iphone 5.. I keep checking my status and it keeps getting lower and lower.. anyone have any idea how long it will take to get my phone i am number 2346 right now?

kevn
I'm Here A Lot
I've been stuck at #674 all day for 64GB Black. Hope I get it soon!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@meloam

Most likely it will go IN PROGRESS sometime today or Monday & it will be shipped in the middle or end of next week if anything.

RedChuuu
I Plan to Stick Around
Jimmy, I forgot to ask what size, color, and rez number did you get?

prajapat
I've Been Here Awhile

what about mine. 4300?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@TranceAddict

I just saw the post now lol. Honestly
Rogers would never do anything like that for me. Most i will get is a Thank you. Its alright tho. :):)

I just woke up after a 4 hour nap. Lets see how i go for the day HAHA. I updated the i5 & added my music & other things on it. Seems pretty fast & no issues so far AT ALL.

Thank you as well 🙂

Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

@RedChuuu

White 32GB

I am thinking of just heading down to the Future Shop near my work. They have some white 64GB in stock. They said 20mins to wait. I'd rather that then having to wait for these guys from Kirkland to call. 

Peeyooshs
I'm Here A Lot

Any idea if the rogers activation system is still down in GTA ?

Does anyone know when is it expected to be up & running...

leak73
I've Been Around

The Rogers system is crap for lack of a better word.  I went in to the store at the Rogers Centre this mornng and was immediately told that the system was down and that even trying to verify/activate via phone was going to take a couple of hours at best.  They did say that they would call me when the system was back up, but it is now 2pm and still no call.  

On the Rogers website, it proudly boasts that over 8300 shipment notices have been sent out.  If it's only that number, then what could possibly be bogging the system down that much.  Also, did they learn nothing from the last Iphone releases?  It seems they get bogged down at every release.  This is Canada's largest cell phone provider and they cannot handle 8300 Iphone orders?

RedChuuu
I Plan to Stick Around
I think I'll just wait ;/. As long as I get it on Monday or Tuesday, whatever. Any longer and I'm gonna be angry.