cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@REdChuuu

You're gonna have it Tuesday Wednesday the latest dont worry 🙂

JeremyBell
I Plan to Stick Around
I've been at a Rogers plus store for 3 hours now. System is down and after waiting an hour and a half on the phone, was hung up on. This insane...

Deevo
I've Been Around

Lol. That was easy. 

I was #2000 on my preorder this morning, so for giggles I took a stroll over to the rogers store accross the street from my office at 9:30am. There were zero customers there, and they had plenty iPhone 5's in stock. I gave her my ID, went back to work and picked up my activated phone over the lunch break. 

Too easy. 

**edited for content**

RedChuuu
I Plan to Stick Around

But darn, had I known it wasn't going to happen today I would've lined up in the morning. GOD!

**edited for content**

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@Dan_Marcus

Yes it is totally normal, that mean's your iPhone is ''In Progress'' right now and the Rogers Store you chose will get urs soon

richelsd
I Plan to Stick Around

No offence, but I'd like to know how you know they'll have it Tues or Wed? Smiley Very Happy

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around
Can we do the $50 rebate online? I remember reading hundreds of pages back we could, but I can't see where?

Slainte1
I Plan to Stick Around

Nah.... had same issue at rogers plus. Status is In Progress since Thursday.  Dropped by.... no phone, wait for our call/email. That's fine. I'm not going to die without a phone. Relax people..... we'll get our precious deVICES. Delivering millions of widgets is not an easy task.

Meowmix.... do you know where my phone is 🙂

RedChuuu
I Plan to Stick Around
Yes you can do the $50 rebate online through your MyRigers account. I don't remember exactly where to navigate to get to the page though.

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around
@RedChuuu

Ya, I can't find where..

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@richelsd

I dont know it , I just estimate it cause he will be in the next shipment of Monday and it takes one day to get in so whats the day after ?

Luc112
I Plan to Stick Around
Too bad there's no more Rogers plus stores here in Calgary, the authorized dealers haven't called yet.
Maybe I should have preordered at the apple store instead.

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around
FOUND IT

Products/Services Tab

'Get my Phone Rebate'

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around
It says

"Your APPLE IPHN32WHTR 3GS GSM is currently eligible for a $50.00 rebate."

I got that phone 3 years ago!!!! I had the 4 after that. So weird.

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around
Ah well,

I got the email confirmation the rebate went through.

We'll see next billing cycle if it's there.

Shiraz
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know the distribution of White to Black 32GB phones?

I'm been considering changing my order to a White, but wondering how slowly that list is moving based on demand and supply?

Anyone order a White from the start and how fast did your list move?

defina33
I Plan to Stick Around

Im still #4225 on the reservation list . Should I just cancel my pre order and just go to the rogers store to buy it?

artosousa
I've Been Around

So I reserved an iPhone 5 16gb after talkign to a representative who told me, as an existing rogers customer i would get it for 179.99, with a reservation fee of 40.00 and an EUF of 10.00. I call in yesterday and the rates hav changed  to 229 for the phone, 156 EUF and 35 admin fee... As a result had to cancel the phone. Don't know how and why a rep would give me wrong information? I just keep getting new prices fromthe CSR's. Anyone else have this happen?

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

@artosousa wrote:

So I reserved an iPhone 5 16gb after talkign to a representative who told me, as an existing rogers customer i would get it for 179.99, with a reservation fee of 40.00 and an EUF of 10.00. I call in yesterday and the rates hav changed  to 229 for the phone, 156 EUF and 35 admin fee... As a result had to cancel the phone. Don't know how and why a rep would give me wrong information? I just keep getting new prices fromthe CSR's. Anyone else have this happen?

229 for phone is normal... basically you get $50 rebate so it becomes 179!

Reservation fee is credited back to you as well... $35 admin is normal and EUF is an issue which lot of people are having.

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

@defina33 wrote:

Im still #4225 on the reservation list . Should I just cancel my pre order and just go to the rogers store to buy it?

you can pick it up without cancelling in advance.. once you have it.. go online and cancel it then 🙂

TranceAddict
I Plan to Stick Around
hey guys,

quick question.

If my brother has reserved a 16 GB Black and has already arrived in the store and if he goes to another store which has 32 GB Black available, Can he pick it up? If so, Would he be charged a $40 fee? Please lemme know ASAP, Thanks.