cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@zy12312812

It may ship later today & get to the store either tomorrow ( if Rogers uses UPS Saturdays) or most likely Monday morning.

how do we cancel the device reservation if we picked on up from the store?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@glassbase

If your status is OPEN, you can cancel it via the website. If you status is IN PROGRESS or SHIPPED, you will need to wait until the store calls you & you let them know you do not need it anymore.

singy
I'm Here A Lot

@business clients - I'm going to chat with the online business people, i will update. but assume they will know nothing, haha.

AAMN
I Plan to Stick Around

i know someone who ordered a 32GB on corporate and it's out on a delivery truck - he should get it shortly.  i think because there was less demand on corporate they're just focusing all their resources on where they'd lose the most money for the $50 2 week credit they're offering - which is consumer.

TranceAddict
I Plan to Stick Around

@MEOWMIX

IT'S AT THE STORE! ALL 3 THAT I OREDERED - WOOHOO! FINALLY, THE DAY IS HERE. TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE THE IPHONE LAUNCH PARTY lol I'm so looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, because of the stupid system crash, I couldn't get my phone and the store said I can pick it up after 3 PM or so. Oh well, I'm at work thinking about it and excited for today, I can wait a couple of hours especially when I'm one of the FIRST ones to get i.e. on the Launch Day....

P.S: Some kid got his shipped to his house via UPS and he walked into the store with it, i don't know why. Anyway, I saw it and man it is thinnnn ! I didn't want to see it as I rather see it properly when I open mine. I just saw it from the side and told the guy, I don't wanna see it lol

Anyway, HAPPY IPHONE DAY EVERYBODY! 🙂

EDIT: Meowmix, Everything you said turned out to be true so THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE/HELP AND OFCOURSE, THANKS A LOT FOR RECOMMENDING TO GET THE EUF WAIVED...IT WAS WORTH IT 🙂

singy
I'm Here A Lot

@aamn - do you know the persons number they were on the waiting list?

aerianne
I Plan to Stick Around
@AAMN - He got a tracking number then?

bhubele
I Plan to Stick Around

well i was 360ish for a black 64gb , it was shipped 2 days ago and it was just shipped from the wearhouse in ontairo this morning, bad thing is im in calgary, anyone in calgary get there 64gb phonbe today? and if so what reservation number were you?

**edited for content**

AAMN
I Plan to Stick Around

yes - notified this morning it left the ups facility in concord.

aerianne
I Plan to Stick Around
Lame, guess I'm definitely not getting my phone today. Here's hoping it comes the Monday after... so I can have the $50 credit. Hah.

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around

UPDATE:

Wake up 6:30am

Go to store for 7:00am

3 people ahead of me

8:00am store opens

8:10am First 2 people receive their phones successfully (2 computers)

8:11am Systems Crash

8:15am Call 'DSG' to manually activate phone through Rogers Call Center

8:30am - 'DSG' notify's rep that my account is on hold, with a 'BLOCK' for security purposes. Tells us to call a different Rogers number to take off the block

9:00am - Connect with 'Security' and remove the block

9:01am - Call back 'DSG' to manually activate phone

10:15am - After waiting over an hour, finally get through to someone to activate phone

10:24am - Writing this as I sync my phone to itunes

🙂 It was a long and frustrating morning, but worth it in the end. Phone is blazing fast. Good luck all, and thanks again!

64gb Black - Preorder #7 - Pick up Eaton Center Rogers Kiosk

ahh okay, thanks meow! hope everyone enjoys their iphone 5 - future shop North Bay had mine, after going to a beyond wireless and the Rogers+ store - future shop had plenty

susanlyn
I Plan to Stick Around
Will they process more today to send out for shipments?

TranceAddict
I Plan to Stick Around
Ouch, that sucks but CONGRATS on your new phone buddy 🙂

Glad we got through this whole ordeal. This week's been crazzzy and ofcourse the wait has been killing most of us lol

onlylouise
I Plan to Stick Around

Yesterday someone here posted a Facebook announcement from Rogers saying that the experts looking at sorting out all the problems with people seeing inconsistent quotations for EUF, had identified all the affected people and would be changing their records to rectify, before 7 am EDT today. 

I don't see any change on my MyRogers. 

Has anyone seen a change on the EUF displayed on their MyRogers this morning, back to what you saw last weekend? 

Needless to say I haven't gotten a call back from the "expert team" either.  Nor have I gotten a call from my store anyway, although I can see that UPS delivered a phone for me yesterday morning. 

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

First of all... so happy for all of you! Do enjoy your phones!

I am still 1500+ so probably another week or so... I was planning to try few stores this afternoon and see if I can find one (hardly doubt it).

Question: If I get it from Futureshop... are they able to access/upgrade it using my Rogers account?

Thanks,

TranceAddict
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I was going through the thread and noticed you got your phone. They should have given it to you for free for all the work you have done for this forum. Anyway, Hope you enjoy your new phone and also get some good sleep buddy....

BatJoe
I Plan to Stick Around

My EUF was corrected already when I was at the store this morning picking up my phone.

Rather than being $338, it showed on the computer as $130, which I am happy with. So along with the phone cost, my extra fees were $130 EUF + $35 Admin.

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

@TranceAddict wrote:

@Meowmix

I was going through the thread and noticed you got your phone. They should have given it to you for free for all the work you have done for this forum. Anyway, Hope you enjoy your new phone and also get some good sleep buddy....

I dont think he will be sleeping for few days lol (all the excitement!)

Talked to business department. as suspected no info but did say there is an update coming down the pipe. I think they have a glitch in the business system.