cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

aerianne
I Plan to Stick Around

@singy

Nothing... mine still says In Progress... and I started 320-ish in the queue. I'm starting to feel like the second-rated cousin. Just saying. Haha.

BatJoe
I Plan to Stick Around

I walked right into my local store and picked up my iPhone 5. I showed up right at 8am. No line ups, no hassle aside from having to activate over the phone.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@matfigs

Thank you :).

The system crashed and did not let them do the hardware upgrade. They had to call and took almost 30mins for the people over the phone to do it.

All in all, I am really happy.

tomzerr
I Plan to Stick Around

great to hear you got yours meowmix 🙂 can't wait to get mine later in the day since im on the other side of the country. quick question, i'm on a family shared plan we have 2 devices and we reserved two are they goin to charge us $40 in each order of device? and also the $50 hardware upgrade fee is it refundable?

Hmm... all week my cost was:

32GB iPhone 5 - $329
early upgrade fee - $130
activation fee - $35

today (day ready to pick up pre-order that's sitting in store) and changed to:

32GB iPhone 5 - $329
early upgrade fee - $325
activation fee - $35

Rogers !!!! - I called and girl helped as much as she could and sent out 3 different escalation requests.

Did online chat and Manager changed it back to $130 and gave an interaction ID number. 😄

**edited for content**

@aerianne - I have been 368 since sept 14. I would hope that Rogers has more then 400 phones for there business clients which i am told makes up 70% of their business (not sure if by sales or phones or profit). Makes me feel they really don't appreciate our business, our higher paid planes or our more loyal support.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@tomzerr

:):)

Yes they will charger you both the $40 but it will be credit back to u once the devices ship. Also yea once you get the $50 mail in rebate from the store, u can fill it out and send it to rogers. You can also do it online

aerianne
I Plan to Stick Around
@singy - I've never been able to see a queue number.

I'm going to guess it's because there's less hype around business clients getting phones. Plus we're locked in with Rogers - we're not as likely to run to a different carrier just to get an iphone. Interesting to know that business clients make up such a large base.

Hasanzu
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Meowmix

At the Rogers store do they have any full body iPhone 5 screen protectors? (Back, Front and sides) I need one of those haha. 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Hasanzu

They only have front ones at the store i went too. I went to The Source and bought a Otterbox Defender for it tho. $44.99 paid for it 🙂

tomzerr
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

thanks for the info and your time, rogers should really give you some credit for being so helpful 🙂 you are an equivalent of 1000 customer service agents or more lol. Good job! kudos to meowmix 🙂

Hasanzu
I Plan to Stick Around

I want the bezel to be in mint condition cause that always gets scratched. Oh well... I bought 50 screen protectors off ebay, gonna sell em. 😄

**edited for content**

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@tomzerr

You are welcome :). Always here to help no matter what 🙂

I really doubt Rogers would do anything anyways but ohwell :):)

Hehe Thank you again 🙂

cbayliss
I Plan to Stick Around

...just got my 64GB Black. Took an hour as it was done over the phone as well due to the crash. EUF at the store came in a $325!!! Good thing I have the interaction number when it was reduced to 65!

Shiraz
I Plan to Stick Around

So the EUF amount I can see on My Rogers page can be different from what they show instore when I got to pick up the phoen?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Shiraz

No. It will be the same price you will see online threw your My Rogers account.

@aerianne - Great News, just went from 368 to 367 on the business list. Might see my phone in December.

abby
I Plan to Stick Around

So what is minimum monthly plan cost to get @ 3 year pricing?

If your unsure post your month fee to help others figure out what is good to go for a 3 year renewal with iphone 5

zy12312812
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

Morning Meo, you know if UPS willl ship my phone on weekend? my status is inprogress now, and i think they will ship my phone today, and i just wondering if i can get it on weekend

ggghhv
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Singy

I'm corporate as well, I've sat In Progress since last Saturday @ #214. Really frusterating, I'm curious as to whether there were any corporate customers that received phones today.

aerianne
I Plan to Stick Around
@singy - Excellent. So mid-November for me? My order line is now highlighted in yellow. I think they're taking offense at my constant logging in to check the queue number.