cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Shin1485
I've Been Here Awhile

I am also a business customer like the person who posted a few pages back. I am 369th on the list. No updates since the 14th. Anyone have info on business client phones shipping?

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
People that are ''In Progress'' right now will most likely get their phone on Monday!

tomzerr
I Plan to Stick Around

Everyone! give it up for MEOWMiX....first one in line #8 online reservtion...U should get one for free! best customer service ever lol

rsilver
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone anything about converting a regular 6gb data plan to LTE data plan? They told me ask in the store tomorrow...

@rsilver

From what I understand, as soon as you get an LTE capable phone, it will automatically connect via LTE. I still have a 3GS until I get my 5. MyRogers tells me it's already LTE enabled.

mikedit
I Plan to Stick Around

If anyone from Rogers is monitoring this site, they should make sure you get your phone tomorrow morning for free and whatever plan you desire!!!  You have saved them thousands of dollars.  I know you do it because you like to help but wouldn't it be great if they had someone at the store tomorrow to just say thanks, here is your phone, please advise what plan you would like for the next three years !!!!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@rsilver All data plans will be LTE ready in the end of sept. My 6GB data since 2008 is LTE ready. So I don't know why they told u that.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@mikedit Thank you. Honestly I wish Rogers would do something nice but I really doubt it. I don't believe they will do anything for me after all this. Most likely I will get a " thanks" lol. Its okay tho. I love to help out and give my time for the forums and give answer to whoever needs them. 🙂

rsilver
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks! Prolly cuz they had no idea whst they were talking about 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@tomzerr Haha thank you:) I am first in like and was #8 on ther reservation list. Haha I knoww but Rogers will not see that haha:p

Cocoa
I Plan to Stick Around

@rsilver - @colin8 is correct, I spoke with 2 reps at Rogers and they said the same thing.  Your 3g data plan will become LTE (at no extra cost) once you have an LTE enabled device.  

I also read somewhere on the Redboard that all data plans will become LTE by end of September.

wkramses
I've Been Here Awhile

My phone has been shipped to the store for a few days, but have yet to receive any call from them. Guess I may have to wait a little longer and see what happens. I tried calling but they were no help.

rsilver
I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome! Thanks guys! I'll let you all know tomorrow how it all works out

Cocoa
I Plan to Stick Around

Good luck! 

smhann
I've Been Here Awhile

incorrect based on what I know.  You do have to change your phone plan and get on a LTE plan.  I called last night before the big rush and ask about this and I changed my plan to the new 6gb plan which is LTE.  I was already on a 6GB plan for the last 3 years and the lady on the phone at rogers said you have to let rogers know that you have a LTE phone cause they have to switch it on on here end too.  So if that means switching plans or switching your existing plan on LTE I'm not sure but it does have to be on both ends you need the phone capable and they need to switch LTE on.  Getting my white 64GB tomorrow.

Cocoa
I Plan to Stick Around

I finally went from #1900 to 390!! in one day!! Smiley Happy Really hoping I'll get mine Monday or Tuesday (it may be wishful thinking though).

Good luck and looking forward to hearing your review on the new phone 🙂  

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@smhann

How is that possible? I have had my 6GB since 2008 and all I did was get a LTE sim card and my S3 / HTC Raider and S2 LTE all got LTE.. You got the wrong info on ur end. This is what happens when reps know nothing at all at the call centers.

Cocoa
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix 

Shin1485
I've Been Here Awhile

I have gone from 381 to 368 since sept 14 on a business account. Are the business cumstors just being forgotten? Strange 

ggghhv
I Plan to Stick Around

@Shin

Myself as well, I've been sitting "In Progress" since last Saturday on a corporate account. Only moved 2 spots to #214... Not sure if corporate is on a segregated reservation list or what. Im curious as to whether any corporate reservations will receieve their device tommorrow.

JeremyBell
I Plan to Stick Around
I went from 54xx to 24xx today. Nice jump. Looks like a lot of people will be getting their phones soon 🙂 I might go check a local rogers around 9:30am and hope there isn't a line. Lol. The irony is that it's my job not letting me line up, but that very job is paying for the upgrade.... It's like a twilight zone episode. Lol. Anyone at the Burlington mall Rogers yet? 🙂