cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

officialbferg
I Plan to Stick Around
I ordered mine recently. It was a 16GB black one. After thinking for a while, I decided I'd go with the 32GB black model. I ordered it yesterday and was 7,000 and something. Right now I'm 5885. Pretty happy with the movement so far. I'm not in a big rush to get my new phone. I'm expecting it before the 14 days are up, but probably like 10-12 days into that. Who knows. I live in Ottawa so I'm guessing the shipping won't take too long.

allo
I Plan to Stick Around

A bit of laughter, I know iOS 6 Maps are in development, but this is kind of funny & cool... see below ... anyone thinks iOS6.1 is in the stores?

http://theamazingios6maps.tumblr.com

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Alright guys. I am outside the Rogers plus store and waiting. I am the first one. LOL.

awertys
I've Been Around

do the rogers stores already have the iphone 5 in store and willing to sell as soon as it opens?  anyone know approx how many to each store?

Alright, i'm still on the fence for if I will upgrade or not. I'll upgrade if they waive my upgrade free but if not, I'll stick with my Galaxy. I've tried calling them once already, but they wouldn't budge, which is garbage considering my entire family has been with them since 2000. Any other suggestions at this point?

Dynamo
I've Been Here Awhile

Lucky you. Mine arrived to the store today, but when I called them they told me they would call me when is ready for pick up, and that I should not go until they call me. 😞

mikedit
I Plan to Stick Around

Hope you brought an umbrella or there is shelter for the showers that are forecast.  Does not look like it is going to be too cold though.

JamesHandy
I Plan to Stick Around

Was #3800 on Friday and just now went IN PROGRESS woot! Anyone know if they will ship during the weekend if it's ready?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@awertys

They all have them. It depends what store it is. If it makes enough sells, they get a lot. If not, then they get a little amount.

@mikedit

It shows its supposed to rain but I am outside waiting. No rain and its a bit warm. Who knows what's going to happen later tonight tho.

mikedit
I Plan to Stick Around

Good luck with the weather, hope someone else shows up soon to give you companySmiley LOL

sebstienruel
I Plan to Stick Around

Teardown in progress by iFixit

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
The funny thing is the plaza here has a roof on the side walk. So I won't get wet too much if it rains:p haha I hope so too. People look at me like I am a idiot or something haha.

Some stores I called (nearest to me sadly) told me they won't be selling at full price 😕 Only to new activations, that's bull.

rsilver
I Plan to Stick Around

Got a call tonight that my phone will ready for me tomorrow morning and can come by anytime 🙂 yippee!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@ SJauvin

They said that last year but in the morning they got a email saying they can do upgrades and outright buys. Don't worry to much about it.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@rsilver

That's good:).

I am outside and the weather seems pretty good. Nice and chilled as well. Eating a kit-kat and drinking water haha.

rsilver
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

if I didn't live on the other side of the country I'd come bring you something more substantial than that!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@ rsilver

Awww thank you:p haha its okay. There is a tim hortons right infront of me :).

Thank you tho for caring 🙂

rsilver
I Plan to Stick Around

Still not sure why you're #8 and waiting lol

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
No shipping tonight , still ''In Progress'' so I think its gonna go in Monday hopefully, and that I would be able to go pick it up and or it would be amazing that it gets in tomorrow like late at night

@Meowmix

Well I'm not risking it, since that specific opens up only at 9h30 as well, so if I can't get one there, then I'm too late to go anywhere else:p