cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Wippler
I've Been Here Awhile

You mean I must download another brower to get it to work. I have Explorer 9? Does anyone know what message you would received if the reserved button actually worked. Why is someone not looking into whether or not the reserve button actually works. I do not understand why I must go through this.

stuartc
I'm Here A Lot

For those that may not know, I received this through facebook:

"To provide a quick update, we have successfully identified impacted customers and on Friday, September 21 at 7:00 a.m. the fee you were quoted will be updated on your account and reflected properly on the bill following your HUP activation. @RogersNicolas"

@Wippler

FWIW, I'm using IE9, and I just tried to go to the reservation page... works fine for me...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Wippler

Yea try other ones & see if it works.

smhann
I've Been Here Awhile

just got email and text that phone is shipped.  But should arrive at store with in 4 days.  Hopefully since its UPS that it arrives tomorrow.  Tracking number isn't working yet in UPS system.  Will check later.  #34 on list for white 64GB on the friday. 

blacks123
I Plan to Stick Around
@ Dimundz88

I wasn't nearly as high as you (I was 680 - ordered 7:20 AM last friday), but exact same scenario as you.

Got the shipped email last night, but the shipping information didn't update til this morning, which indicated it was out for delivery, although the invoice says shipping by end of the day 09/21, it got delivered TODAY! 😃 - although the store hasn't called me yet lol -

i got notification yesterday that mine shipped, however it is going to sudbury and not north bay. its showing for delivery by tomorrow night, which means i wont get it in north bay til the weekend/monday? how does the distribution to the final destination work? or is the delivery date referring to final destination and not sudbury. i havent received any updates and it says it is still in concord and stayed there since lastnight

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@glassbase

Once the distribution gets the package, they will call UPS to come pick it up. Depending on how far the drop off place is, it may take a day or 2 for it to go to the store.

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around
@blacks123

Where was yours delivered to? What size of phone?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@smhann

All emails sent out have the same message saying it will arrive at the store in 4 days. This is a normal message. HOWEVER Rogers is going to ship them out with EXPRESS if you live west or north & will use normal UPS Standard for people in Toronto & around the GTA.

dedroach
I've Been Here Awhile

Just out of curiosity, has anyone received a shipped notification for a 64GB white iPhone 5? I ask because I was 20th in line at 5:45 AM on the 14th and just moments ago received my shipped notification WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE with Rogers asking why my store hadn't yet received my iPhone despite being "in progress" for the better part of the last week.

Perhaps there is a low stock of the 64GB white models?

So, if you have received shipping for a 64 GB white model, please indicate when it shipped and your place in line initially.

Thanks!

-dr

hellokaity
I Plan to Stick Around

Phone was delivered and signed for today!

Unfortunately I work 12-8 so won't have time before to get it, what with the system issues that are likely to happen, and no time after work (hate being *that* person that shows up 20 minutes to closing).  Looks like it's Saturday for me!  Smiley Frustrated

quattrob
I Plan to Stick Around

wow my phone has changed from #1300 to in progress just now.  Hoping to get it shipped to store by tomorrow afternoon!

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around

@dedroach

Yes, there was low stock of 64's. Rogers received minimal from Apple (16gb is obviously most popular therefore more quantity is available), and had to split with Fido.

Please read the forum - I understand there are 100's of pages here, but only a couple pages back numerous people have mentioned this. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@quattrob

YEYEY i am happy for you 🙂 hehe most likely you will get it by tomorrow IF not by monday 🙂

dedroach
I've Been Here Awhile

Lucia59 - I was 20th and just shipped. Looks like we picked the worst colour/size combo.

dedroach
I've Been Here Awhile

The search function is not good here. Thanks though.

Wiser99
I've Been Here Awhile
@Wippler

I had the same problem as you when I was trying to reserve last Friday and just about drove myself insane. The problem is a bug when using IE9. If you have an ipad that works for sure or try firefox, chrome ect ect.

JJ_Apple_Fan
I Plan to Stick Around

@quattrob

What color? size?

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around
@dedroach

All good. Understandable.

Wiser99
I've Been Here Awhile
And tons of movement on reservations today....I started the day at 2877 then went to 1896 then went to 913 then to 314 then to in progress. I don't need it tomorrow so Monday is fine with me!! lol

black 16gig