cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@ryanbast

I am imagining that & it looks amazing hehehe

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@FR

That is a good deal. The thing is the data is really low for the i5 which uses LTE. You will use that much in a day. Try asking for 6GB instead.

jchionidis
I Plan to Stick Around

Their using express delivery so people who say "In Progress or Shipped" can get them tomorrow?

MG90
I've Been Here Awhile
Okay thank you so much for your help. I see you've been helping everyone on this forum lol and I hope you enjoy your new phone 🙂

ders
I'm Here A Lot
Wahoo! Finally received shipping text for my white 64gb!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@jchionidis

This is the case if you live up north & West

It Toronto & around the GTA, it will ship normal but it will go as for tomorrow.

Lucia59
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
@Lucia59

Even tho your reservation phone does not ship to the store, you can still wait outside the store & get another iPhone 5 from their stock in store. They do not see your reservation anyways 🙂

but then wouldn't they charge me to cancel my reservation afterwards? and IF i were to do as you suggested, would that mean getting in a crazy line hours before the opening? and if i did, you think they do have the 64 gb white? and would i pay $399 for the upgrade like i would do with the one i reserved? thanks for you quick responses!

this morning my ups tracking said its for delivery today!  i hope that's true... but if it arrives late today, will they call me?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Lucia59

Well i am getting inline around 9pm tonight! call me crazy but i want to get the phone & get out before the rush / servers shutting down.

Also no. The $40 fee will be credit back to you once the device ships from the warehouse. It will say that in the ship email as well.

You are welcome!:)

harrisjr
I Plan to Stick Around

I wish I got a tracking number from the depot to the store. I know it showed up and was signed for in Dartmouth, NS but I have nothing to track it to my store here in Fredericton.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@jhkjhlkglkuuuuu

They may or may not call you. It depends on the store Manager what they say to the reps to do. They may call you tomorrow if anything.

You can call later on & ask them about it. They should be able to give you the info.

zy12312812
I Plan to Stick Around
@rejeanjodoin

16GB Black

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@harrisjr

That is because its not a Rogers warehouse sending it out. Its a self owned distribution center that owns some Rogers stores ( NOT Rogers plus stores)

monty
I Plan to Stick Around

This has probably been asked a thousand times,  but here goes . . . Anyone have any idea if there are particular times of day that the reservation numbers drop,  or does it happen whenever, night or day?  As of right now, i've dropped another thousand or so since last night  (can I expect it to drop more?  Or is that it for the day?

Thanks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@monty

It happens during the day / afternoon time. Sometimes around the night as well. No one can give you a straight answer to that.

Yes, it will drop more depending on what stop Rogers has.

cbayliss
I Plan to Stick Around

My 64GB is at the store! Do you think they will give me a white 16GB for my wife when I pick up mine? Smiley Tongue

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers

yuvrajgill10
I Plan to Stick Around

What is the best iPhone plan anyone has gotten for under $65 with tax? I'd like to know for tomorrow so I can get the best plan for my iPhone 5.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@cbayliss

Most likely they will be able too :). Ask them & see what they say. Hopefully they do hehe 🙂

Crvn
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone received a call for their device if you shipped it to Rogers plus store in Eaton Centre? My 16gb white arrived yesterday noon and signed by someone named Sahir but I still didn't receive a phone call from them. If anything I will call them today before they close to make sure. 

jchionidis
I Plan to Stick Around

It takes 3-5 days for In Progress right? If I were to hit In Progress earlier today, should be about Sat till I see shipped right?

harrisjr
I Plan to Stick Around
@meowmix

Ah yes, that makes total sense. She did assure me that the store in Fredericton would have it today. I'll just have to take her word for it. Just wish I knew when it arrived.