cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@bhubele @shawn8210

Both the Oilers & the flames have a better chance then Toronto Maple Leafs. This coming from a hard core leafs fan too 😞

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@johnnguyen

Aww that is good :):)

@keith583

YAYAYA!!! really happyyyyy :):)

@bhubele

This is true... kinda makes me feel a little bit better knowing you're a Flames fan 😉

Mitrod
I'm Here A Lot

For those waiting for the White 64GB`s, I just got a text from Rogers saying ``Congrats your device has shipped`` Good luck everyone.

jchionidis
I Plan to Stick Around

Does In Process mean its being shipped or waiting to be shipped?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
& again i was right. I said most of them are going to be shipped by TODAY or tomorrow.

Somehow i have been right about all this lol. 😛

Congrats to everyone 🙂

Lucia59
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
@Lucia59

It means if you want it really badly like some others, you can wait outside the store & get it if the status has not changed to SHIPPED by tonight.

but if it hasn't changed to shipped, it is my understanding that my phone will not be at the store, so how can i get it by waiting outside? sorry i don't understand lol. i mean, shipped means it's at the store, right? in progress means it isn't. so if it's in progress what does waiting outside the store do?

Peeyooshs
I'm Here A Lot

I was 2256 when I first reserved the phone.

It just got delivered to the store in Whitby !!!!  Smiley LOL

Can't wait

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Lucia59

Even tho your reservation phone does not ship to the store, you can still wait outside the store & get another iPhone 5 from their stock in store. They do not see your reservation anyways 🙂

benamin
I Plan to Stick Around

I am way up on the queue ut it"s dropped by 2000 already today. Might get it early next week after all. I thought early october for sure but sooner is better Smiley Happy

MG90
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys, 

This is a really long forum and I didn't have the chance to go through it all lol so I'm sure my question was asked before..  I was just wondering...I currently have a BB and a student plan, am I going to have to change my plan when I get the iPhone? It's probably a stupid question but I don't know anything about these plans.

ryanbast
I Plan to Stick Around
Does anyone know if they are making bumpers for the iPhone 5?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@MG90

No you do not. All Blackberry data plans work with any smartphone including the iPhone. You should not have any issues at all unless you do not have data on the account.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@ryanbast

Apple has not announced that yet but my hopes is that they most likely release them tomorrow morning as well with the iPhone 5.

amandako
I Plan to Stick Around
Has anyone's 16GB white shipped yet and their status changed today to "In Progress"?

hereticjayad
I Plan to Stick Around

64GB White shipped.

Says it'll be 4 days for it show up in Edmonton.

Lame.

ryanbast
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

Yeah me too. Just theres nothing on apples website so i was unsure. Just imagining how good an apple black bumper will look on the black i5.

MG90
I've Been Here Awhile

Wow thanks for your quick reply Meowmix. Are you 100% sure of this because I spoke to one CSR on chat and he said I WILL have to change it, and then I called in an hour ago and the lady told me I might and I might not. I don't understand why you always get a different answer depending on who you talk to.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@hereticjayad

All emails will say that. Rogers will use EXPRESS for you guys to get them tomorrow.

FR
I Plan to Stick Around

I just talked w/ customer service/cancellation dep't, and this is what they offered:

$48 including taxes, for:

- 200 minutes

- unlimited messaging

- 250mb data

- caller ID

- my5 

good deal, or are they still hiding a better plan?

also, I'm now 5907, does that mean I can probably get it by mid next week?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@MG90

I am 100% sure on that. I have a Blackberry 6GB / My10 plan & it works for all the phones i have used. ( S3, Raider LTE, S2 LTE, 4S & ect)