cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

bhubele
I Plan to Stick Around
my buddy just told me that one of the features he likes the best is the larger screen, now you dont have to scroll down on the nhl website to see the oilers in the standings lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@amandako

Most likely Rogers will try & ship the phones out by tonight BUT if not, then tomorrow the will ship them & you guys will get them either on the weekend or Monday 🙂

Lucia59
I Plan to Stick Around

64 gb white and i'm still in progress since saturday (was 120th last friday morning)... is there any chance i can get it tomorrow?

keith583
I Plan to Stick Around
Nope... Same here... Ordered 14th morning #82. Changed to In Progress on the 15th. Still In Progress

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@bhubele

LOL that is good news indeed. I like the 4' inch screen because i am used to that size on a phone. It will be a nice thing for us 😛

bigperm
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #379

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Lucia59 @keith583

No one knows if you guys will get them tomorrow or not. Rogers may be shipping them out tonight most likely if anything, tomorrow they will. You guys will get them either tomorrow ( if it ships out today.) or some time on the weekend / Monday next week.

i should be real excited...got a call from the store that I can pick-up anytime after 1pm tomorrow....but my EUF issue has not been resolved yet and the earliest that rogers wil respond is after Monday.

Well thats what I have been told by 2 rogers managers via chat/call backs.

I've had zero luck with the EUF and with resigning a new 3 year term....

looks like i'll stay with my current plan and phone for the remainder of the contract and then say bye bye to rogers

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@prez34

Well wait until Monday & see what they say. If they do not honor / do anything, then its your choice on what to do. I hope they honor / give you something out of this. I really do.

Lucia59
I Plan to Stick Around

so do you know if white 64gb is harder to get on release date?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Lucia59

It could be. There had been rumors that Rogers had to share their inventory with Fido for the 32 / 64GB models both colors.

I would wait until tonight, if nothing changes, then go wait outside a Rogers plus store & get one that way.

Joe501
I Plan to Stick Around
@Lucia59

Yes. I would be surprised if stores have many 64gb white iPhone 5's if any. The most popular model will be the 16gb Black, and that is what you will find most of in stores.

johnnguyen
I'm Here A Lot

Am I the highest reserve number that will be getting the iphone tomorrow?

I was #535 Black 16 GB when I reserved.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Joe501

The stores will have more of the 16/32GB models then the 64GB ones. That is like you said, they are more wanted & because its cheaper.

Lucia59
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

"if nothing changes, then go wait outside a Rogers plus store & get one that way."

what does that mean? ain't i supposed to get the one that's reserved for me?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@johnnguyen

Is that the number its showing now? or is that the number you first started with? Also what is your status on it.

@bhubele wrote:
my buddy just told me that one of the features he likes the best is the larger screen, now you dont have to scroll down on the nhl website to see the oilers in the standings lol

I'm a die hard Oilers fan... ouch!  But, at the same time I'd be lying if I didn't laugh at that one... well done... lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Lucia59

It means if you want it really badly like some others, you can wait outside the store & get it if the status has not changed to SHIPPED by tonight. The status may not change until tomorrow or whenever Rogers ships it out. If you can wait until then, that is good 🙂

bhubele
I Plan to Stick Around
@ shawn8210

Well they do have a way brighter future than the my flames.

@Meowmix

That is the number that i started with.

It is at the rogers store ready for pickup tomorrow.

keith583
I Plan to Stick Around
And changed!!!... Says Shipped as off 2 minutes ago!