Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..
Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.
Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.
This is something Rogers can not change unless they do. The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.
Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:
iPhone 5 16GB : $699
iPhone 5 32GB: $799
iPhone 5 64GB: $899
Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.
EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.
I followed someones lead on here and called Rogers back with regards to my EUP. Like most here, I was at $0 on the weekend and then jumped to $156 on Monday. I called in on Tuesday and spoke with retentions and they would only offer the 50% off. After reading some of the posts here, I called in just now and explained the situation, she put me through to retentions and after about 5 minutes on hold, he came back and said my EUF fee had been waived completely.
I did not call Rogers on the weekend when I saw the $0 but I did take a screen shot and had it ready in an email to send to them if they wanted. He didn't want it...all he said when he came back off hold was that since I saw the $0 EUF fee on the weekend, they would waive it...didn't ask for proof.
Good luck everybody!
Well, maybe I won't be lining up tomorrow, even though I can see that my phone's been delivered.
I just had a chat with a Customer Care manager, in hopes of getting a clearer verification of what I thought the customer care agent told me yesterday about how I'd get the EUF I saw on the website on the weekend (which was zero). He said "Our process currently is to send such cases to an expert group to be contacted." so now I'm waiting to hear from those people within three working days. I'll decide based on that (not just whether my EUF is zero, but how they treat me and whether they offer any other concessions) whether to cancel, to run out my existing contract on my old phone, or to go get the new one.
I regret not phoning them up last weekend and getting a confirmation then. I thought I was doing the right thing by not pestering them when everyone else who called got it confirmed. Come on Rogers, do right by me.
ughh I called my rogers store that I am picking my iphone up from, and they said they have receieved tons of them, but they have not put them through their system yet. So I cannot go get it tomorrow until they put it through there system and than call me. I REALLY hope I am one of the first ones, because I need to get it before noon tomorrow, otherwise I might not be able to get it tomorrow.
I just told them the truth....that I saw it was at $0 on the weekend. Now I did have the screenshot as a backup. But like I said earlier, when the CSR came back on the line he just said that "because I saw the $0 EUF on the weekend, they would waive it completely." He didn't want the screen shot. What's weird is we were on the phone with Rogers at the same time and you got the "we will call you back in 3 days" and I got "it's waived". I wasn't speaking to a manager either though.
The other thing is I was (I hope) very calm about it. I would imagine these CSRs have been through the ringer these past few days and the last thing they need is another customer screaming at them. They didn't cause the glitch and are just trying to make a living too. Of course, there is no need for them to be right down rude either. It's a job I wouldn't want right now!