cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

susanlyn
I Plan to Stick Around

@rejeanjodoin

I sure hope so! If they aren't doing shipments on the weekend does that mean that my number wont change?

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@susanlyn

UPS is supposed to do shipments this weekend, and your order number will go down when the people that are in Progress right now will move on to shipped .. There your reservation number should go down ! I tell you the people that got in progress today their shipment should get in maybe tonight but most probably tomorrow so maybe you'll see a change in your order number

writergal
I Plan to Stick Around

My phone is listed as "out for delivery" from Concord.  Wonder if it'll get downtown by tonight, so I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon?

lerra2003
I Plan to Stick Around

I followed someones lead on here and called Rogers back with regards to my EUP.  Like most here, I was at $0 on the weekend and then jumped to $156 on Monday.  I called in on Tuesday and spoke with retentions and they would only offer the 50% off.  After reading some of the posts here, I called in just now and explained the situation, she put me through to retentions and after about 5 minutes on hold, he came back and said my EUF fee had been waived completely. 

I did not call Rogers on the weekend when I saw the $0 but I did take a screen shot and had it ready in an email to send to them if they wanted.  He didn't want it...all he said when he came back off hold was that since I saw the $0 EUF fee on the weekend, they would waive it...didn't ask for proof.

Good luck everybody!

jjbebe
I Plan to Stick Around
yay! i was 803 last night and now i'm #313!!!

onlylouise
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, maybe I won't be lining up tomorrow, even though I can see that my phone's been delivered.

I just had a chat with a Customer Care manager, in hopes of getting a clearer verification of what I thought the customer care agent told me yesterday about how I'd get the EUF I saw on the website on the weekend (which was zero).  He said "Our process currently is to send such cases to an expert group to be contacted." so now I'm waiting to hear from those people within three working days.  I'll decide based on that (not just whether my EUF is zero, but how they treat me and whether they offer any other concessions) whether to cancel, to run out my existing contract on my old phone, or to go get the new one. 

I regret not phoning them up last weekend and getting a confirmation then.  I thought I was doing the right thing by not pestering them when everyone else who called got it confirmed.  Come on Rogers, do right by me. 

susanlyn
I Plan to Stick Around

lerra2003

What did you say to them? I saw my EUF at 10 dollars on the weekend, If I call what sort of thing should I say to them?

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
People that they are still at the status open don't worry the shipment of oday should enter tomorrow and yours be shipped by monday !

jjbebe
I Plan to Stick Around
@harrisjr
i just tried ordering off of amazon and it says the code is for a promotion that has not yet started 😞

@susanlyn

When I spoke with someone at Rogers (ended up talking to a manager because I kept getting conflicting information), I was told that anyone who saw a lower EUF on the weekend would be, at least, credited that amount.

I was told that they have a team dedicated to looking into this issue and figuring out everyone who saw the lowered price. I was assured repeatedly that the price I saw on the weekend (which for me was $0) would be what I would pay in the end.

Might just want to call them and make sure that it's all noted on your account - that you saw a specific EUF and such.

JJ_Apple_Fan
I Plan to Stick Around
Dropped another ~1000. I'm at 1981 [Black 16Gig].

AnthonyM88
I Plan to Stick Around

ughh I called my rogers store that I am picking my iphone up from, and they said they have receieved tons of them, but they have not put them through their system yet. So I cannot go get it tomorrow until they put it through there system and than call me. I REALLY hope I am one of the first ones, because I need to get it before noon tomorrow, otherwise I might not be able to get it tomorrow. 

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@JJ_Apple_Fan

You will rpobably get yours before next friday ... If everything goes well you will get it before friday

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@AnthonyM88

Dont worry you still know that yours is there "!

Mine just switched to IN PROGRESS how much longer does it take for it to be shipped now? Is there a chance it will be tomorrow?

Thanks dream team!

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@huufhu

I just changed to IN PROGRESS to and there is a chance that it will come in for tomorrow .. The people that just switched to ''In progress'' are probably the last shipment of UPS today ... By the worst it will get in tomorrow night and you will be able to pick it up in the weekend

Thanks! Do you know if there is a way to track your oder online?

lerra2003
I Plan to Stick Around

@susanlyn

I just told them the truth....that I saw it was at $0 on the weekend.  Now I did have the screenshot as a backup.  But like I said earlier, when the CSR came back on the line he just said that "because I saw the $0 EUF on the weekend, they would waive it completely."  He didn't want the screen shot.  What's weird is we were on the phone with Rogers at the same time and you got the "we will call you back in 3 days" and I got "it's waived".  I wasn't speaking to a manager either though.  

The other thing is I was (I hope) very calm about it.  I would imagine these CSRs have been through the ringer these past few days and the last thing they need is another customer screaming at them.   They didn't cause the glitch and are just trying to make a living too.  Of course, there is no need for them to be right down rude either.  It's a job I wouldn't want right now!

Good luck!

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@huufhu

There is Yes , UPS will send you an email pretty soon that will show you your order and where it is , don't worry the email will get in soon and you'll see when, but as far as I know there is maybe a little bit of chance tonight but for sure tomorrow!

AnthonyM88
I Plan to Stick Around

@rejeanjodoin

Yeah that is true. Here is hoping they call me tonight! 

susanlyn
I Plan to Stick Around

Down to 1035! once the shipments start flying next week Hopefully I'll be shipped soon!