cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

lerra2003
I Plan to Stick Around

Not for my 16G/black.  Was at 1510 yesterday morning and dropped to 218 last night.  Today...dropped to 217...woohoo!

Kustom_katz
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved my iPhone 5 around 1030 on Friday and I was #1384. My number nevered moved till last night and it went to #131. Tonight I'm at #102. Getting pretty excited. I ordered the 16gb so yes my number is moving to let you know. Anyone know if Rogers will have the new Otterboxes ready to purchase this weekend yet?

Oats
I've Been Around

I have an iPhone 5 64GB on order. I currently have a Blackberry Curve. I would like to get a second line (family plan) with the iphone5 when it comes in. I would also like to switch from the BB and get an iPhone 4S. When I check the early upgrade fee, it is 286 dollars. Is there anyway to get them to reduce or cancel this fee?  If your answer is talk to "retentions" , how do you get the someone in this department and what is the best way to convince them?

Thanks in advance. 

gkvil84
I Plan to Stick Around

just a quick heads up / update... i pre ordered 2 32gb's and 1 16gb last friday... got a call from the store i had them shipped to in thornhill today that they have been delivered today but i wont be able to pick them up till friday... track your shipments because more then likely your phone is already at the store...

socrdiva11
I Plan to Stick Around

just got my shipping notification via text and email about my 32GB black!! was #1806 on friday morning at 8am when i ordered...stoked!! now hopefully i get a call back from the prez and get my fees waived and all will be good!!

As well...any of you guys have any tips or success on selling your older model iphones?? I've posted on kijiji and craigslist and am getting nothing but paypal scams and not one geuninely interested customer for a local transaction

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Kustom_katz

Some Rogers plus store may have them but some may not. Call the store u are going at to see:)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@boxerlover

Thank you so much:):) means a lot 🙂 always here to help!

Kustom_katz
I've Been Here Awhile

Cool, I will try that. Thanks 

writergal
I Plan to Stick Around

My black 64GB has shipped!  Can't track the package yet, though.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@writergal

Give it an hour or 2. It will auto update on the UPS site.:). It may take up to 24hrs at cases

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Mobilesyrup posted a atricle on how Rogers got some iPhones at the store. They are all white but no GB can be seen. At least they have them:p hehe. some people posted on there saying they got told to pick it up at 3-5pm. its not true. You need to get in the line with the rest outside and get the phone in the morning:)

http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/09/19/rogers-locations-starting-to-receive-iphone-5-shipments/

bhubele
I Plan to Stick Around
my black 64gb has been shipped im in calgary

psomal
I Plan to Stick Around

dont the boxes look much bigger than the 4s's

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@psomal

They do look taller then the 4S box.  Its  because the phone is taller and plus the added the earphones with the case as well. That is why the box is taller:p

kwljeremy
I Plan to Stick Around

Just want to know when my package should get to me, it shipped out today and it says it's in concord ontario. I'm in montreal. Any guesses?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@kwljeremy

Most likely either tonight or tomorrow the shipping method will be changed from Standart to EXPRESS. This happened last night as well with others. It will go to the store by tomorrow and if not by Friday the store will get it:)

repose
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm so anxious right now.

I was #547 on Friday for the 64GB White iPhone 5.  Today I'm #238 and my status is still showing 'Open'. 

I'm giving up hope for receiving it on Friday, which is a shame.  I thought I had good positioning, but I suppose Apple didn't give Rogers quite enough of the larger gigabyte iPhones(?).

Oh well, it's not a huge deal, it's just that I've been waiting so freakin' long. I skipped the 4S so I'm still on the 4 and I just want a faster phone right now, dammit.

Has anyone's White 64GB shipped yet?  I'd like to know.

I'm in Edmonton, fyi.

Boxster
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered 16GB black iphone 5 last Friday.  Today Sept-19-12, they only moved the queue by 1, from 128 to a whooping 127.  **bleep**, are they out of phone?!?

badddd
I've Been Here Awhile
I was #16 for the white iPhone 5 64GB - My black one just shipped, white one still says in progress. I doubt even at #16 - I'd be geting the white one on Friday.

repose
I've Been Here Awhile
Thanks for the info on your status. I wonder what's up with it then.

jsyt
I Plan to Stick Around
Some tracking info has been updated on my 64gb reservation. There isn't much but the shipment contains 14 packages and they are being sent to Etobicoke, so I'm guessing there is a warehouse there or something.