cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

FR
I Plan to Stick Around
and upgrade fee of $0...but then why did they say total of $329, minus the $50 hardware credit on the phone?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@FR

Read my post above.

SportsGeek
I Plan to Stick Around

my rogers store just called letting me know they have the phone for me and it is available for pickup on launch day and that they are asking that we pick the phone up anytime AFTER 2:00 PM

Anyone else heard this?

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@SportsGeek

Its probably to let them get the lineup of people that didn't reserve their phone and to be more easier for them !

ryanbast
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

For the $50 dollar rebate how are we able to do it through myrogers after we get the phone?

uwhay2
I'm Here A Lot

Mine went to "IN PROGRESS" yesterday morning and today has changed to "SHIPPED".

This is awesome! lol Shipping to Milton. Originally number 1204 dropped to 204 on the weekend and looks like I will be getting it on Friday. SOOO HAPPY!

Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

@

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@FR

Rogers addes another $50 to the device prices because of the rebate coupon. That's why thre prices are $50 more. The store will give u a $50 rebate coupon and once you get it and send it to Rogers. They will take $50 of the device price and bring it back to the price its supposed to be

Apple did this, not Rogers. Apple does not want to lose money that's why.

Badabing
I Plan to Stick Around

My reserved device was delivered today and I was planning on going to the Rogers store at lunch time.  The morning frenzy should be done by then and I won't miss work.

Can't wait ... less than 48 hours away!

writergal
I Plan to Stick Around

As of 3:12 PM, I'm still In Progress for my 64GB.  Guess the 64s aren't going out today. Original position was 209ish.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@ryanbast

Yes you can do it online threw your my rogers.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
I started of at 2762 , I got down at 1078 yesterday and this morning when I checked I was 584 .. Im now at 582 ...

tomzerr
I Plan to Stick Around

i'd like to inform the 2nd batch status is now SHIPPED!!!!!! yaaaaaay! originally 1,600+ down to 800+ saturday "in progress" yesterday monday morning and now its "shipped" very excited!

ryanbast
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Yeah but how haha

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@sportsgeek

I was told I am able to pick it up on friday but I must wait in line with the rest. I asked him what time and he said anytime after 8am. So I don't know why they told u that. Maybe because it may be busy and such.

RedChuuu
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys, could anyone commemt about my previous post:

"Just called my store location to confirm if they received my phone like the UPS update said it did. The guy told me that they haven't received any iPhone 5's at all and that they will be coming in on Friday morning. I told him that I had an email notification that it has been delivered and that someone named 'SARA' signed for the delivery confirmation. He told me that it was the head office that received the shipment and again that it will be shipped again from the head office to the store. 

Can anyone confirm or deny any of this information?"

With some of you getting calls from your stores confirming delivery I feel like the guy I spoke with was lying to me ;/.

tomzerr
I Plan to Stick Around

that's for 16G white/silver 😉

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
So that means that there is a 3rd batch ? Does anyone know if your iPhone 16GB with is shipped ? Did anyone was in the 500 this morning and got his in Progress?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@tomzerr

Good to hear!! Hopefully they do this as well tomorrow with the rest :):)

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@RedChuuu

They maybe only say that so you dont go get them earlier ! But if UPS said they did it They Did IT !

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

Ya hopefully they do that tomorrow for the rest !! I Can't wait to get mine !