cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@RedChuuu

Im from Montreal and mine didn't got delivered at all !! My shipping point is Rosemère near Laval and didn't eared any news :S

BrandonMckay
I Plan to Stick Around

Still no 64gb's shipped Smiley Frustrated (I was #1 btw in the initial order)

I was really looking forward to not having to line up - but it looks like that dream might soon be crushed.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@rejeanjodoin

You are welcome! I will post once I get it:)

Thank you:) means a lot hehe:) always helping:)

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@harrisjr

Thanks for the advice !! I'll go see

Kaalass
I Plan to Stick Around
I ordered the 64G white on Friday at 2PM. I was at number 707. Overnight I dropped to 487 on Saturday. I have been creeping down ever since. Now dow to 479. I guess that is pretty consistent with the rest of the 64G crowd!

onlylouise
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay, so after watching everyone else's EUF negotiations since Sunday or so, (and thank you again to @Meowmix, @TranceAddict, and everyone else who shared their information!) I started by sending LiveChat to customer care.  (I read the part about not escalating until you'd tried that step, and I am kind of a conflict-avoidant rule follower, the kind of customer they rub their hands together when they see me coming.) 

I got the boilerplate about the people who checked on the weekend may have gotten an incorrect bla bla and how they are reviewing those impacted and will ensure they receive the appropriate fee per their original quoted price.

I said,  Can you tell me what "their original quoted price" means? I didn't phone on the weekend because eveyrone else who did was being reassured that MyRogers was right.

Magee said, The original quoted price is what you saw on rogers.com on the weekend.

I asked for an interaction number and got a "session ID for the chat."

I guess there's no way to tell for sure whether that is good enough, until after I pick up my phone, having signed a new contract and I then wait to see my next billing.    What's the best way to verify, if I feel like double-checking? 

Also, I haven't seen anyone else in Edmonton on this thread.  Bonnie Doon Rogers+ represent!! 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@BrandonMckay

Just line up at night and get one. That would be faster then waiting for this one to be honest.

RedChuuu
I Plan to Stick Around
Rejeanjodoin, if yours is currently still in transit, it should be any longer. Let me know what happens. What color and size did you get.

Sungod, I've actually never been to that location before. Know anything about it?

inferno129
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Go & get iOS 6, the server still gave me full 17Mbps when I got it. Been using it since beta 1, you'll all like it. The newer areas of Winnipeg are accurately displayed on it vs Google maps in iOS 5.1.1 too.

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@meowmix

You are really welcome ! Its nice to see that in 2012 some people are still willing to take time to help other people !!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@onlylouise

You can try speaking to a manager over live chat again and see if the notes and all are on the account. You can call as well to check:)

jjbebe
I Plan to Stick Around

So here is my delimma, my last upgrade was Fe 9, 2011 when I did an early upgrade to get the Bold. Retention did this for me because I was a "valued customer" and have been with Rogers for over 10 years. 

Now because I'm wanting to get another early upgrade not even 2 years later, the offered me 50% off my euf which brings it down to $111. I was not happy with it but I took it thinking that was the best they could do. I came on here and saw so many people getting theirs completely waived. 

I tried back just now and the best they could do for me was to waive an additional $11 off my euf. I also told them that Bell was offering my my exact plan (which is the 6GB plan they just had) plus 300 more day time minutes for $50+tax. The best she could do was give me 50% off my value plan so i would save like $6 off my monthly plan. I said I was not happy and I wanted to talk to a manager. She made a case for me and I got off the phone. I also made a complaint online. 

This is what I said:

I have been with Rogers for over 10 years, I am not happy with paying an early upgrade fee of $221, yes I was given 50% off of that but this still is not acceptable. I have paid Rogers about $1200 for the last couple years or so and it's ridiculous that I need to pay $110 to get an iPhone 5.
I also have been offered my EXACT plan plus 300 MORE daytime minutes for $50+tax by Bell Mobility. I've heard great things about them, their customer service is exceptional and they have excellent cellphone coverage throughout Canada. Paying the $395 cancellation fee and moving over to Bell sounds like a good plan right now, because in the end I will be saving so much more with Bell.

Should I have just accepted what she offered me? Or should I keep trying? If I don't get what I want from the manager that calls me back and I keep trying, what do I say? Please help

sebstienruel
I Plan to Stick Around

Delivered !!! Wouhou !!!

Crap, 2 days to wait 😞

harrisjr
I Plan to Stick Around
@Kaalass

Nice to hear you went with the big boy model. 64GB all the way! I'm still eagerly waiting for my shipped email!

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@RedChuuu

What do you meen by it should be any longer ?

I got the 16GB White .. I reserved it at 5:00 the 14th and started off at 2762 .. I dropped fast to 661 and now im at 583 And ya sure ill give you some news as soon as I get some

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@sebstienruel

What color and size did you got ? And what was your number of reservations?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@rejeanjodoin

Always will be here to helo no matter what is going on:) I do thos on my own time without getting paid or anything out of it. I love to help and give info out as much as I can:)

Thank you again:) means a lot:)

Kaalass
I Plan to Stick Around

@ harrisjr

rejeanjodoin
I Plan to Stick Around
@meowmix

You seriously helped me more then anyone that works at Rogers !! Thank you again and keep up the good work !

BatJoe
I Plan to Stick Around
I could never get away with using the 16GB.

I get close enough to filling up the 32GB. Even though I reserved the 32GB, I am wishing I reserved the 64GB instead.

RedChuuu
I Plan to Stick Around

Rejeanjodoin, oh my mistake. I thought yours was in the 'shipped' stage. My apologies. In any case, you should get yours with a week of launch.

**edited for content**