cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

iam
I Plan to Stick Around

@Trance

Thks for the advice.

Re. the HUP and the EUP during the weekend ... like I said I did not reserve on the weekend when my EUP was down to $40 from $208.  Does that mean I am not eligible to call and get the waiver?  I believe I should be entitled to that.  What do you think?

TranceAddict
I Plan to Stick Around
Ok Last post of the night (time to go sleep)

Simple Tip:

Keep trying to talk to DIFFERENT managers on Live Chat. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OFFERS. Get them to document every offer and keep making a record of all Interaction ID's until you speak to a manager who is willing to waive the fee for you. I just did it for someone where the first manager was only offering 50% off and as soon as I said bye to her, I logged on again and the second manager agreed to do it (well said we will honor it but you will get a call from the management office). Here's his initial response to my concern:

Due to a system issue, some customers who checked their Hardware Upgrade Eligibility between 5AM EST on Saturday, September 15 and 11:59PM EST on Sunday, September 16 may have been quoted an incorrect pre-HUP fee. The correct information is now being displayed to the customers via MyRogers. We are reviewing those impacted and will ensure they receive the appropriate fee per their original quoted price. We apologize for the inconvenience

-------

After this, he gave me an Interaction ID and said the Original Price on the website will be honored and confirmed it with me twice.

Good Luck and Good night everybody.

P.S: I really hope they ship out the 64 GB's tommorrow. Will post back tommorrow once I get an update on anything.

TranceAddict
I Plan to Stick Around
@iAm

Sure, you can call as you checked your eligibility and you should be honored what you were quoted on the website.

P.S: The reason why I am asking you to stick to your plan right now is because every retention plan I've come across is $63-$90 including 6 GB before taxes. Hence, the reason why I'm telling you to not discuss it yet. I think they jacked up the prices for the iPhone launch as they know people want to get LTE etc. Your 6B will be upgraded to LTE automatically by the End of September.

Good Luck buddy and good night.

Stabbotsford
I Plan to Stick Around

not sure if you guys aready covered this but my tracking number says my phone is in ontario and will be at my store abbotsford BC by wednesday night so im for sure getting mine friday!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Stabbotsford

Yup we did:) Rogers used saver express for you guys ro get the devices on launch:)

jjbebe
I Plan to Stick Around

How did you get the quoted price of $0 for your euf?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@jjbebe

During saturday and sunday, the computer and the upgrade fees had some issues. it was saying the wrong prices. so we called in and had it written on the account that its $0 fee to make sure it was not a joke or lie. Monday came and the prices went back to normal (computer error Rogers called it)

Many of us had to go threw so much to get the price we got told on the weekend. All in all the managers started waiving the upgrade fees for many who had proof of this (notes on the account saying it or text messages from rogers saying it.)  but some had been given 50% only.

neogaiden
I've Been Here Awhile
My 16GB iPhone 5 just recently changed to "in progress" (yesterday around 11am) What are the chances of me getting the 16GB model this weekend?

Also, my 32GB model is still in the 7000s. Any idea around when it will be shipped?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@neogaiden

Most likely you will either get it on the weekend OR starting of next week.

As for the 32GB one, it could most likely get shipped sometime next week. It will time for Rogers to process all the orders before urs.

if you really want the phone and can not wait, go wait outside on thrusday night in the line for friday morning and get one. its better and faster that way if u want it soon 

jjbebe
I Plan to Stick Around

To the people who got their EUF waived...did you get an email first stating that it would be $0?

neogaiden
I've Been Here Awhile
@Meowmix

Thanks Meowmix! Hoping for the $50 credit for the 32GB model..

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@jjbebe

None of us get those emails. You do not get emails when offers like this happen from reps or managers. The Managers gave us the interaction number of the note they wrote saying it will be $0. Many of us have called in after and the note does say that indeed.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@neogaiden

You are welcome! If anything you may get the $50 credit but who knows lol:)

jjbebe
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you meowmix. I will keep trying to get my euf waived

heyyoudvd
I Plan to Stick Around

If there are any techies here, Anandtech just released a performance benchmark for the iPhone 5:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6309/iphone-5a6-sunspider-performance

That is very impressive, to put it mildly.

channythetranny
I Plan to Stick Around

Sigh. Checked my tracking number this morning and saw that my iPhone has arrived in Winnipeg and now I have to sit and wait for Friday... 

nasa25x
I Plan to Stick Around
As of 5am, both of my phones are out for delivery!!!!!

I'm hoping the store will call me early Friday to pick them up.

luc9488
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in Peterborough and I specifed a local Rogers Wireless dealer for my phone to be shipped to. Both of the UPS tracking pages show "To: Kingston, ON" in the top right corner for both of my iPhone shipments. The latest update is "Out for delivery". Should I give them a call this morning?

nasa25x
I Plan to Stick Around
I might give my local Rogers a call tomorrow to tell them they have my phones and ask when I can pick them up on Friday.

abby
I Plan to Stick Around
luc9488:

No no need to call, you maybe like me( pembroke ) you have no official ROGERS store. Our store is a ROGERS but not official and owned by beyand wireless, for use out phones ( at least 4s and 4 releases ) get sent to there main depot ( my case northbay ) then distributed and resend to stores from there .

abby
I Plan to Stick Around
nasa25: NO need top jump gun, as order procedure is to reserve and select location, was location is ready for your order or has it they are to call you to advise you can pick up. Skipping the process at this time with all the people calling in etc...may infact lead them to delay them calling you and they may end up saying come in evening or saturday as they have not processed your order ( yeah i know all they need todo is sign for delivery ,,, but itrs rogers and they instigate a 5 step process not needed )