cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

RobertLauder
I Plan to Stick Around

Hmm i guess i have to wake up at 6am! 🙂 LOL to get there early xDD @MeowMix

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@RobertLauder

Depending on what store you are going at, if anything try going a bit early then that. People start lining up around 12-3am for it & at some Rogers plus stores they will start around 8-10pm Thursday night.

bhubele
I Plan to Stick Around

So im assuming with all the people changing to in progress this morning that all the people that were in progress over the weekend will change to shipped sometime today.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Bhubele

WE can not say that it will But most likely it may be shipped tonight or tomorrow at some point.

acwyau
I Plan to Stick Around

@MeowMix

Do you know if they are shipping everything out of Ontario? I know that when I have received devices from Retention in the past, they have shipped from Surrey here in BC.

BatJoe
I Plan to Stick Around

I just went from the low 3000s to the mid 1900s this morning. I am now a little more hopeful I'll be getting it by Friday.

nasa25x
I Plan to Stick Around

To clarify, the $50 reservation guarantee credit will take effect two weeks from the LAUNCH DATE of the iPhone (this Friday) not from the reservation date. if you have a current reservation, you will be guaranteed to receive it by OCTOBER 5th or you'll be entitled to the $50 credit. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@acwyau

Rogers has around 3-4 warehouses in Canada. The bigger one is here in Toronto. The second one is out in Surrey.

All the iPhones will be shipped from different warehouses. I can NOT say if you will get yours from their but it depends which one gets yours first.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Nasa

Here is what the FAQ says on it.

"As a limited time offer, if your device doesn't ship within 14 days from launch or RESERVATION, whichever is later, we'll apply a $50 credit to your account as our thanks for your patience. The $50 credit will appear on one of your next two invoices following the activation of your reserved device on your account. To receive the $50 credit, you must pick-up the reserved device from the store selected during your reservation within the timeframe stated in the shipping email, and the reserved device must be used on the account under which it was reserved. This offer is subject to change without notice. "

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=support_results&No=10&Ntt=Rogers/Fido%...

hendersonsarah
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

Hey bud what time you planning on lining up on friday 🙂 and where you heading? might line up not sure, I got myself and the wife phones reserved at the 100 and 101 number so I am pretty sure I will get it launch day but might line up for the thrill of it like you haha.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Hendersonsarah

Hello 🙂

I will most likely line up around 9-10pm Thursday night at the Rogers plus store at Victoria Park & Gerrand here in Toronto.

LOL i get the thrill to line up for stuff like this. I do not know why but i do haha.

CL008
I Plan to Stick Around

Been following this thread since the first day and reading all of the information everyone has contributed... I was just thinking that It's a let down that Telus/Bell have garunteed a certain amount of phones by September 21st but Rogers didn't do the same 😞

Cocoa
I Plan to Stick Around
Same here! I reserved a white 32 GB. I went from 2600 on Saturday to 1940 this morning and now those numbers are gradually going up! I'm confused :S

Re: HAS YOUR OPEN RESERVATION FOR THE 5 CHANGED IN THE LAST 448 HOURS ???

Shaown
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm number 160 and I ordered the 16GB Black, mine is "In Progress" as of sunday, I really thought it would be shipped by now.

acwyau
I Plan to Stick Around

@MeowMix

My reservation is actually a corporate one and not a consumer one. From what I hear, the corporate side was an even bigger mess last year than the consumer side, with some reservations not being filled till Christmas. I don't have the option of walking into a store this year, as this account cannot be upgraded at retail. I'm hoping it works out better this year, or I might be forced to convert the account into a consumer line to get the phone sooner. The line doesn't have a corporate plan on it (the other 2 lines do), so converting it won't be a huge issue. I'm trying to avoid that though and with the $50 credit also applying on the corporate side, I'm hoping Rogers has really fixed the issues from last year.

TranceAddict
I Plan to Stick Around
@MeowMix

Wow ! Talk about timing.

Michael wouldn't budge on his resolution of 50% off on the fees and right then, I got a call from Rogers who agreed to adjust all the fees for me i.e. waive it and also said she would personally be making the adjustment herself.

I'm glad I was able to speak to someone who understood where I was coming from and offered a great deal.

Thanks for all your help guys especially Meowmix.

it says 4668 now.... holy! i hope it processes soon... 😛

nasa25x
I Plan to Stick Around

14 days from launch or reservation, whichever is LATER. Launch is later in this circumstance. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@CL008

Rogers never gives a timeframe on when we will get them. This is something Rogers needs to work on.

Bell & Telus do this because they know they will give it to the customers during launch where Rogers can not say they will or not. Remember last year Bell has customers where they were promised they would get their during launch & got it a week later & even wrote it on the blogs about this.

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Probably doesn't matter, we're standing in lines regardless of the situation, either to wait for a non-reserved phone or to get our reservation processed. I would imagine that the stores will be calling people based on the number of upgrades they can process, not because they have the phone in stock. Which means, even if your phone is there on Friday, you may not get a call until next Wednesday......

TranceAddict
I Plan to Stick Around
@MeowMix

I'm super happy. She gave me an Interaction ID and said she documented the account and also said she would personally make the adjustment herself.

Should I still call regular customer service with the Interaction ID to confirm the documentation or Should I not push it? I just want to make sure it's documented properly.

I guess we all have to keep trying as everything depends on the person you are dealing with.

Thanks guys.