cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone.

Seeing as Apple already announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 5, this thread will be where you need to post questions & even your reservation numbers once Rogers announces it & puts it up. Please do not make another thread about reservation & all. I would like to keep it as one thread & clean..

Now all we need to do is wait for Rogers to announce when they will add the iPhone 5 to the resevation list & once its done, sign into your My Rogers account - Overview & you will see a Red wording saying " Device Reservation". Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want "16GB,32GB,64GB" & you just need to pick the store you want it to go too.

Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee but once the device gets shipped, they will credit the fee back to you. Also remember you will not be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The reservation list is made so they keep a phone in your name & you go pick it up once the store gets it.

This is something Rogers can not change unless they do.  The prices are going to be the same $199 for the 16GB, $299 for the 32GB & $399 for the 64GB version. Like i said those prices MAY change from Rogers but those are the prices Apple said they will be.

Also the prices for the new iPhone 5 outright price will be as followed:

iPhone 5 16GB : $699

iPhone 5 32GB: $799

iPhone 5 64GB: $899

Any questions?

Also remember please post anything related about iPhone 5 in here please.

EDIT* Rogers has posted a tweet that it will be avialble for the reservation system on Friday 14th.

****Edited Labels****

8,780 REPLIES 8,780

Re: Apple iPhone 5 Questions / Reservation List Numbers.

Shyloh
I Plan to Stick Around

No,I haven't.
I can Google Chrome I guess.

I'm the only one in my family that has a Mac. I've also tried on my daughters Windows computer and no luck. I even had a Customer Service Rep. go into my account and try on the live chat..no luck. They just tell me to keep trying. 

Shyloh
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks!

I will..

My kids think I'm nuts....I tell ya! I just want to scream!!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Shyloh

Rogers customer service will not be able to reserve you a phone. it has to be done online. Try Google chrome & see if that works.

haha dont scream 😛 My girlfriend & family think i am crazy as well 😛 haha

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my order in around 5am Saturday for 32GB Black and it showed 5400!

Just checked now and it has gone down to 4343... if the pace continues, I will be in low 100's around Launch day...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@Modi_lucky

Well it could be that Rogers has been processing the orders & they may need a bit more time to get to the rest because Sunday they were closed ( warehouse) & it could also be that they need more time to get the stock ready.

Most likely i can see you getting your sometime next week if anything.

ryanbast
I Plan to Stick Around
Now they arent letting me speak to a manager. This is insane.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@ryanbast

Are you doing this over the phone or live chat? Sorry can not remember.

c_c_cool
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I check what my reservation number is? It just says that my order is in progress. I was#407 on Friday morning at 6:02am.

ryanbast
I Plan to Stick Around
Over live chat. They just transfered me now but they are saying they cant speak upon other behalf when i tell them other have had their fee's reduced or waived.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@c_c_cool

Once your status changes to IN PROGRESS that means you lose the number seeing as Rogers is propering the device to ship.

You next status should say SHIPPED when Rogers ships it. Whenever that will be.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Yea because they could think we are lying and such. That's why they are saying that. Keep trying to speak to a Manager and see how it goes.

ryanbast
I Plan to Stick Around
Im speaking to one now, Ill keep it posted.

modi_lucky
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
@modi_lucky

Well it could be that Rogers has been processing the orders & they may need a bit more time to get to the rest because Sunday they were closed ( warehouse) & it could also be that they need more time to get the stock ready.

Most likely i can see you getting your sometime next week if anything.

Thats what I figured as well... I know if they do not ship it by Oct 5th, I will get another $50 😄

But I rather have the iPhone 5 then that $50... been using 3GS forever! lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Alright let us know:).

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@modi_lucky

Believe me I would want the iPhone 5 if I was using a 3GS as well lol:p

inferno129
I'm a Reliable Contributor
@Markiskander Its definitely still there, im inside it as I post this. It's literally moved away like 10ft, its right beside the insta lones now.

MattAlex151
I Plan to Stick Around

@ryanbast wrote:
Im speaking to one now, Ill keep it posted.

Looking forward to hearing more on this. I'd much prefer to get this sorted out over a live chat myself, as I'm not so much of a phone talker...

ryanbast
I Plan to Stick Around
If you have the option to call in do it. Its alot easier to get your point across. Via the chat they essentially tell you the price cannot be negotiated several times until the chat ends. But I will keep trying.

ryanbast
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone had success chatting with a manager on their chat system? If so what did you say? This would be of great service to me!

My early upgrade fee went from 117 to 0 back to 117. Any...

channythetranny
I Plan to Stick Around

My early upgrade fee went from 117 to 0 back to 117. Any idea why the change?

it worked for me. was talking to a guy named johann and all i said was on the weekend my upgrade fee was 0 and then this morning changed to 156 and he fixed it for me