Apple iPhone 4s Battery Life issue?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple iPhone 4s Battery Life issue?

Did you hear about the battery life issue on the new iphone 4s it has a problem as well.as a yellowish spots on the screen, do you want me to buy this crap for 160? No way

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 4s Battery Life issue?

saadgh:
yes, ive heard a ton of problems about the new iphone! how siri isnt doing its job properly, the battery last not even half a day, yellow screen issues, freezing, iOS5 always draining battery
saddest part is apple isnt even doing anything on this (from what ive read) but people will still say IPHONE IS THE BEST EVER even though they are having all these issues!

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

@saadgh wrote:
Did you hear about the battery life issue on the new iphone 4s it has a problem as well.as a yellowish spots on the screen, do you want me to buy this crap for 160? No way

Oh WOW....Oh WOW....

I Plan to Stick Around

then buy a samsung

I've Been Around

The battery life for my iphone 4S is terrible! I turned off everything I could like: wifi, bluetooth, set push options to manual, location services off, but my battery seems to be out of power everyday even though I hardly use it! I dimmed the screen and I tried to drain the battery to zero and did a full recharge multiple times with little to no benefits. I'm out of ideas! I noticed it draining very fast whenever I text...FYI

I've Been Here Awhile

Checked with Apple - normal battery life for 4s is 200 hours on standby - 9 hours on WiFi and 6 hours on 3G for example. How fast does it drain doing what exactly? I want to buy one but now I wonder.....
I'm Here A Lot

I saw on abc news that apple has acknowledged the battery issues and is working on a fix for it. **fingers crossed**

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine has been fine, with battery life as good as my previous 4 and 3Gs.  However, the last couple of times I charged it in only charged up to 95% and seems to be draining quicker.

Apple has acknowledged that there is a problem and is busy working on getting iOS 5.01 as it's supposed to fix the issue.

As for buying something else, I have the Captivate and the battery life is no better than the iPhone, and is typically worse.

I Plan to Stick Around

If you want to know how to get 1 1/2 days out of your captivate with heavy sms and calls its all how you setup the phone and programs you have.

As for iphone they are just over priced overhyped phones ,drop them and they are done and look what you pay for them LOL