cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Apple announces their new iPhone line up. I am happy to announce That Apple this afternoon announced the Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus !. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including water resistant and most of all, new cameras and also including new chips and memory!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; IPhone 7 / 7 Plus in any color and Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to helpSmiley Happy

*Edited Labels*
3,032 REPLIES 3,032

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @breed

Yes QMS is used by Rogers as well from what i know for rush deliveries if UPS is not available during Saturday's. Glad u got it. Now enjoy it 🙂

Impact9
I Plan to Stick Around
Awesome, what number were you on the list?

breed
I Plan to Stick Around
i was never on the list i just called retentions on thursday and ask them to give me a better plan and a iphone 7 plus jet black

mallain
I Plan to Stick Around
I cannot believe that rogers is selling phones in the stores that people who pre-ordered are still waiting for!

jeffyjoe
I Plan to Stick Around

@breed wrote:
i was never on the list i just called retentions on thursday and ask them to give me a better plan and a iphone 7 plus jet black

what the (H E double hockey sticks)!!!!!
😐

bbiery
I Plan to Stick Around
Just called my Rogers store they haven't got my #6 preorder in matte black in but she told me they have been selling pluses in store all week. What a horrible company.

jsbca
I've Been Here Awhile

I am a corporate customer and wanted to check my place in line - the reservation service now says my order cannot be found. Is this a pervasive issue??? Should I call Rogers?? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jsbca

Its a known issue. The reps over the phone can't do much

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @bbiery

What i want to know is why the stores are getting get the warehouse isn't shipping any for the reservation system.

bbiery
I Plan to Stick Around
Mine shipped Friday, so I was calling to see if it was there. She just said they received shipments of them earlier this week that they were selling to incoming store customers. This was in response to me telling her that we have been waiting since early September for preorders. The store I go to is a low traffic area as well.

Lonnie1313
I Plan to Stick Around
Unreal. Makes me want to cancel everything and switch to telus or Bell. I'm still 659 on the list for my black 7+ 128. Why are they getting retail stock before the reservations are filled? Someone has to be able to answer this at Rogers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Lonnie1313

You won't get that answer unfortunately. It could be any reason. But of course they won't come out and tell u.

mallain
I Plan to Stick Around

It is absolutely deplorable! Rogers is the absolute worst company to deal with! The only Rogers sevice I have in my name that I can cancel is my son's phone, and it has now been canceled! Screw you rogers and your pre-order system!

jdalpine
I Plan to Stick Around

I have phoned several stores and have been advised that they are not receiving any stock. Just want to throw water on this fire before it spreads. The delay in shipments, however, is another disiaster on its's own. I also spoke with an agent last night who advised in would be approx 15 days.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jdalpine

I was also advised of that by 4 stores on Toronto. They got the email yesterday by head office. It's a disaster everywhere on this launch

jeffyjoe
I Plan to Stick Around

to throw more water on the fire,

i made it my quest today to phone rogers stores and inquire about i7+ jet black (any size but i want 128 and currently at position 12 on list)

so far 6 stores in remote locations have never had any in and not sure when they will

1 said he gets 10 calls a day from people like me asking the same question and advised me to check the larger busier stores first.

i would like to know what store the posters claim to have jb plus units at,, im thinking the sales rep was spinning him a yarn..

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jeffyjoe

I do know that only one store received ONE plus Silver unit but that was for the manager to test it out ans that was the store undernesth the Rogers tower in Toronto. No other Rogers corporate store got any at all.

jeffyjoe
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @jeffyjoe

I do know that only one store received ONE plus Silver unit but that was for the manager to test it out ans that was the store undernesth the Rogers tower in Toronto. No other Rogers corporate store got any at all.

thank you Meowmix,

it is too easy to rely on hearsay as factual evidence on an open forum - like jet black plus units being given away at stores

unless i see it i cant believe half the stuf claimed on this or other forums.. sad really..

the alternative is for me to get unjustifiably annoyed at the wrong people..

I just called the Rogers Plus that I am to pick up my phone.  They didn't have my phone, but they had the exact same 7+ 256 black availible for sale in the store.  I guess thats the world of trying to grow the business.  Neglect your current customers and focus on new customers.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @asylver7

Do you mind me asking which store this is?

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @asylver7

Do you mind me asking which store this is?
PICKUP LOCATION
Rogers Plus
100 Anderson Road SE, Unit #9,
Calgary, AB T2J 1M7