cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Apple announces their new iPhone line up. I am happy to announce That Apple this afternoon announced the Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus !. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including water resistant and most of all, new cameras and also including new chips and memory!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; IPhone 7 / 7 Plus in any color and Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to helpSmiley Happy

*Edited Labels*
3,032 REPLIES 3,032

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

@xfallen wrote:
@orangefreddie Just wondering, how long did it take you approximately from your status to go from "ESCALATED" to the new Finalized status?

I called again earlier to make sure the escalation was done and the rep confirmed me that they sent off the email again, as well as that the escalation would be processed right away since they have to honor all customer reservations that were cancelled back in their regular spot. Hopefully I will see some change by tomorrow!! She told me to call back tomorrow and request to speak to a manager if it's not done lol

I was Escalated/Priority "In Progress (Pre Fulfillment)" since 9/14... So Wednesday evening. No changes over the weekend of course, so those days don't count.. So 3 business days.

Today it changed to "In Progress (Finalization)"... I am hopping that tomorrow it changes to some sort of "Shipped" status... Not sure what the next status on the business side will be. Hope it helps.

tpaglia
I Plan to Stick Around

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I just missed the next shipment that came 😞 I went down from 26 to 5 on Rogers Direct for the 7+ 128GB Black.

I'm hoping they get more in this week.

Here are all the details of the status changes...

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 6.10.25 PM.png

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @tpaglia

I hope so!

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

@tpaglia wrote:

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I just missed the next shipment that came 😞 I went down from 26 to 5 on Rogers Direct for the 7+ 128GB Black.

I'm hoping they get more in this week.

So they only got 21 devices of that size and color for corporate reservation... Supply must be low Smiley Surprised

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

I'm not referring to any developers, head office or people who review products getting them.. I'm referring to customers.. I'm referring to someone who I know demanded 4 jet black 7+ from Rogers because he knows the guy at the top so he can have the phones for him and his friends for their Rogers accounts and it was taken from customer stock and given to him.. because he has pull and is worth millions of dollars

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
And hence as a result, I am still #2 for jet black 7+ 128gb since the first day

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @charlos1108

Honestly i can't really say I believe that our not but who knows. If that's true then I would see this in any other carrier. I do agree that them doing that isn't right.

Also you know how this works. So why are u so surprised?. U been here for 3 years now or so. So the reservation system doesn't work for u or flawed as u say.

Excuston
I've Been Around

Don't trust rogers that the have fixed your place or escalated your order.

I was 3rd for iPhone 7+ 128GB Black on consumer until they cancelled it on Wednesday last week.  I called and they said it would be escalated and I would be put back into 3rd spot.  Thursday morning I called again and was confirmed I was third and it was escalated, they even sent me a text confirming that.  I then called in on Friday and talked to back office who again said it was escalated and I would receive shipping confirmation Friday or Saturday.  I received a call from the rep who wouldn't confirm shipping but only that I was again 3rd and escalated.  Nothing online changed at all.  I sat tight until today and called in when devices started to move, again nothing changed.  Still no device no shipping, no answers from rogers.  Very disappointed in rogers and starting to reach out to other providers for all my services.  Rogers hasn't fixed anything.

Hello! I was number 14/112 for a 32gb rose gold 7, and then at the end of the day last Friday received an email saying that I was not eligible for a phone. I was FUMING. Anyways... after being on hold for 45 minutes, I finally got it sorted and apparently my phone has shipped. However, I have not received any email to confirm this and I have no tracking number or anything. Is this usual? This is the first time I've got the "new" phone... I used to always be a model behind!

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around
Believe what you may.. the guy is one of the most successful in Canada and had the CEO of Rogers on speeddial on his phone and was not lying and now he has them.. I didn't say I was surprised.. I'm merely saying that is the reason I don't have my phone.. The reservation system doesn't work efficiently or fairly period

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @charlo1108

Anyways i hope they fix the system one day and not have these problems.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @andreamc

Have you called into Rogers to see if they can give u the tracking number as well? Usually they don't deliver or ship on the weekends so my guess is they picked it up today or Friday but call and ask. There should be a email with the tracking number. Have u checked all ur folders?

socrdiva11
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

can you confirm what time the apple reservations open in the morning? the app said 8am this morning but when i checked there was barely nothing available... does it go live early sometimes?

foujax
I Plan to Stick Around

Sooo... for those of you who still care : I was one of those who has his reservation cancelled because of a discount (was supposed to go on the business side). I originaly reserved a i7 JB 128gb, and on rogersdirect side, reserved a i7 black 128gb.

On friday, it went from "In progress (pre-fulfillment)" to "Shipped/Closed" quite fast. It arrived at my hometown VIA UPS on saturday morning and got benched there since they don't do delivery on the weekend...

So I got my matte black during lunchtime.

This is the end of the story for me. See ya in a couple of years!

Dot01
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know how long it takes for an Apple order to change fronm preparing for shipment to shipped?   My order delivery date is Oct5-10 and has been preparing for shipment for 4 days.   😱 Was hopping it would come sooner than estimated.   Waiting for 7 plus 128 matte black.   

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around
No more status changes for me tonight. Really hoping for a "Shipped" tomorrow. Would be cool if my phone came Wednesday when my Amazon package is scheduled to arrive with the case in it

EDIT: I just got an email stating that my account has been charged for an iPhone 7 Plus. Assuming that is a good sign. 😀

aa10dd44
I've Been Here Awhile

ORDERED i7 JB 256Gb went from 2 to 1 and no updates since that change. Hopefully they'll ship it by the end of the week.

digitalpirate
I Plan to Stick Around

You and me both brother. I'm #51 right now though.

Doutchie
I Plan to Stick Around

Ugh. No movement since Friday. I started 14th for the matte black 256+. Went down to 13th on Friday. And since then... Nothing.

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

Started as #2 for Jet Black 128GB 7+.. Still nothing.. crickets