cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Apple announces their new iPhone line up. I am happy to announce That Apple this afternoon announced the Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus !. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including water resistant and most of all, new cameras and also including new chips and memory!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; IPhone 7 / 7 Plus in any color and Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to helpSmiley Happy

*Edited Labels*
3,032 REPLIES 3,032

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

jeffrey_mtl
I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera

Yea, me too, at this point, I don't even care if it comes tomorrow, wednesday or friday. I don't feel like going out there store to store to see if there's one. I'll just wait 

I guess we are the only two waiting for a 7+ silver 32 who doesn't really go out their way to find one asap LOL

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm confident we'll get them this week....I hope😰😰😰 LOL. I mean, if Apple can't supply Rogers with 2 silver 32 gig +'s....then something is really wrong with them!!! You'd think Apple was used to this by now, and would make enough phones for launch. 🤔🤔🤔

Just a thought, but maybe they should start taking preorders for next year already so they have an idea how many they need to make....🤔🙏🏽

Honestly, i'm dissapointed in both Rogers and Apple here. If i'm #445 in Canada, you're telling me Apple didn't give Rogers 500 iPhone 7+??? And Rogers, for handing out units on launch day before fulfilling preorders.

Admittedly, I ordered the Jet Black, but I also ordered a matte black and it is at 345. Gah. Hopefully we see some movement tomorrow.

Can anyone answer for me if on the apple website at 3am EST on 9/9, you could pre-order via apple for a carrier upgrade? Or it had to be via the in store reservation on launch day?

You can NOT order on Apple.ca for a carrier upgrade without going in store to process it. Apple can't carrier upgrade your phone via online order and ship to your house.

There was a "Launch Day" reservation for in store option on 9/9 that ran for about half a week before they took it down. There was stock added to it daily. But I never saw any black model plus. Could have picked up any 7 except jet black, and any plus except black & jet black as late as Wednesday.

I picked up a 7+ black last saturday! Much quicker than rogers reservation system.

Yoram
I've Been Here Awhile
I wasted two hours yesterday trying to get a reserved iPhone 7+ from the Apple Store. Unable to do it since I have a corporate rebate on my account. Apparently this is considered a comporate line and only one branch of Rogers is able to activate anything on a corporate plan. What the..!? I guess I really have to wait for this rogers reservation system.

Yoram
I've Been Here Awhile
Ya same problem to me. Apple can't activate on a corporate rebate account. Ridiculous.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Yoram

Yes that is how some corporate accounts are. They are locked and now many stores can access then as they don't have the system to do so.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Vangiemateo

Very nice! 🙂

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around
Really hoping to see some status changes today!!

Good luck everyone!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @orangefreddie

I hope so too!

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around
My case is arriving Wednesday... I think my phone should come Wednesday also 😂

socrdiva11
I Plan to Stick Around

i'm hoping for some movement today or tomorrow for many of us, none of the apple stores within an hour of me are even taking reservations as of today and there are no 7+ for reservation anywhere in canada (i looked under each store just for giggles). i'm hoping my local apple stores will be getting shipments today that will be available for reservation tomorrow or something...or my rogers one better come this week...

I'm in the same boat. I am first in line for both the 128GB 7+ in black and in jet black. I reserved via the Rogers Direct website for business accounts. No emails yet and status hasn't changed in system. Still showing "In Progress (Pre-Fulfillment). Really hoping they ship out this week.

FedFan
I Plan to Stick Around
Someone must have cancelled. Went from 21 to now 20 for 7+ 128GB Black. Really hoping I'll get it this week as I'm not close to an Apple Store to reserve one there.

mudhead15
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello all, I'm currently postiion #3 (open) for a JB 256 i7+, does anyone know what this means? Does this mean I'm 3rd in line at my store I've chosen?

socrdiva11
I Plan to Stick Around

no this means you are 3rd in line in canada for the particular model, colour and storage size of the device you've chosen. keep in mine, no one with a jet black has moved at all since the first wave and they are backordered until november

BiReL41r
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm quite surprised to hear that many of you are still without your phones! I've seen plenty of stock for some of the ones you guys have listed on the Apple reservation system but they go quickly so if you're not checking often & always then surely you'll have to rely waiting on Rogers til' November. @Meowmix said it best, 80% of stock goes to Apple and 20% to Carriers...

Anyways, does anyone happen to know if the Apple reservation system went up anytime after 2am but before 8am this morning?

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
It is officially 11 AM, left the refreshing begin for a new week ....LOL

daveb
I've Been Around
#2 for 128gig silver 7. Still open. Have only moved up one spot (likely a cancel)