cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Apple announces their new iPhone line up. I am happy to announce That Apple this afternoon announced the Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus !. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including water resistant and most of all, new cameras and also including new chips and memory!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; IPhone 7 / 7 Plus in any color and Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to helpSmiley Happy

*Edited Labels*
3,032 REPLIES 3,032

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I'm #1 for the iPhone 7 Plus 32gb Black in Hamilton and they're saying that it hasnt been shipped yet. When I asked a rogers representative they said iPhone would probably come in 6 weeks, even though I am first in position 😕 

I'm so upset lol, i woke up early to pre order on rogers and it's still coming very late.

saupaui
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix,

Thanks for the quick reply.  It's reassuring that my profile is attached to the package but how easily is that removed?  I'll give the benefit of doubt to my local Rogers store and assume it got shipped to another location and hopefully this gets resolved by next week (I'll get Rogers to trace it instead if not resolved.. they might not like how we've discovered this hack to trace our shipements!  lol).

Regards.

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
Yes, all the pluses are low in stock, I'm #2 for the silver +, and mine still says "open", along with many, many other people.

We just have to be patient and wait for better news next week

I see on twitter that some have gotten it simply by walking into stores. When we actually took the time to preorder, and are still going to have to wait weeks before getting it. I dont think Rogers organized this preorder very well.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @saupaui

Its not that hard but the sticker will peel any tape or the box will rip. Lol yeah but it's still useful. Also contact UPS too.

sungod661
I Plan to Stick Around

Listen Guys , i am #25 for iphone 7+ jet black 256gb , i sold my phone yesterday (6  plus 128) thinking i would have my iphone 7 plus 256 today. I mean #25 in the whole country for a jet black 256 i was pretty confident.  Now hering we re looking at 3-4 weeks of a delay 😞 . Not mad at anyone just would of wished i got a heads up from rogers when i reserved i would have tried the apple route.

Now stuck with iphone 4 lol also waiting for a new ford raptor and driving a 500$ honda civic . i have first world problems. Final question do you guys know if apple got any JB 7 plus 256gb in store? ill try my luck with them tomorrow ill settle for matte if i have too.

Good luck everybody and i will try to be patient for the phone and my truck 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Vangiemateo

Is t verified that it's from a Rogers store? Also some stores get a small portion as they are supposed to. Do remember that they do put some towards the store level. Patience is the key. I know its a new phone and we all want it but it's a waiting game now.

JustBeingMe
I Plan to Stick Around
Just wanted to let you guys know that I just picked up my brand new iPhone 7 Plus Silver 128gb from my local Rogers store! They phoned around 6:00pm local time. Said this was the only plus they saw all day. Sounds like Plus is gonna be hard to find for a couple weeks if not months.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @sungod661

Rogers didn't know this information until a day ago when Apple posted that the JB color is sold out. So it's not Rogers here. They couldn't do anything as thy didn't know. Blame ur beloved Apple company which didn't make enough and last minute posted saying they are all out of the JB Color and it's backordered. Carriers were left scrabbling to figure this out. Even going via Apple let's say a couple of hours after u wouldn't have gotten it. It took 2hrs for the JB color to be sold out from Apple.

Hopefully you will get urs soon!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @JustBeingMe

That is true. The Plus sizes are always the hardest to get. This was the same issue with the iPhone 6 and 6+

sungod661
I Plan to Stick Around

I hear you meowmix just would have been cool to know after they knew maybe sent an email or a mass text , either way i am not mad at anyone. This marks the first time since iphone 2 i do not get a iphone at launch 😞

saupaui
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix, can I even get UPS to do a trace?  I am not the sender nor the recipient.  I don't think they would even consider doing it if even I explained the situation.  

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @sungod661

Yeah but it's not their responsibility u know? Apple the manufacturer did make a public statement that the JB color is out of stock and telling customers not to wait at the stores and turning them down. They also posted that on their own website. No carrier posted anything about this.. I guess either they knew about it but didn't want to post as they were going to lose customers or were told not to by Apple. Remember anything to do with iPhone from the carriers is controlled by Apple.. So if a carrier wants to release a statement or text saying something like that, it needs to be approved by Apple first

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @saupaui

You could try and see.. It doesn't hurt to help. The only thing I can think of is asking them nicely and see.. If it doesn't work then Rogers should put a investigation on this.

bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around

So I picked up my iPhone 7+ 128GB Black today and I'm so happy with it!!! Anybody who reserved this model- AMAZING choice!

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

I just read 35 pages to catch up on all of this Smiley Very Happy

So I saw that there was 2 people with Cancelled Reservations that moved to the corporate side and got their status updated to "Escalated" and "In Progress"... You can add me to that list.

My status shows "Escalated" and "In Progress (Pre-Fulfillment)"... I see some had In Progress (Finalized)... I do not at this point... But after the cancellation concerns I am just happy to be Escalated and In Progress.

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
@bbrennan10101

You're making me jealous, my silver 32gig plus is still "open"....

bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around
My apologies... I won't be on these forums anymore much since I dont have a reason to haha, but I wish ALL of you the best with your reservations! Thanks for all being so friendly and patient!

foujax
I Plan to Stick Around
@orangefreddie Well mine got shipped this afternoon with a UPS tracking number... Expecting it monday PM. I'm pretty sure that the fact that I've put a matte black i7 on my rogersdirect reservation instead of a JB saved my butt a bit.

So I'd say that in your case, they're probably waiting for your phone to arrive.

As a side note, that's kind of unfortunate that my phone was "in progress" this morning, since It was too late to cancel and I could grab one at Best Buy during lunch time... oh well...

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Can you confirm the difference between "In Progress (Pre-Fulfillmnt)" and "(Finalized)"

My assumption was that as soon as you saw "In Progress" that there was essentially a device in stock with your name on it and the rest is just a matter of time.

Once it is "(Finalized)" I am assuming it is sent to the shipping dept.

Am I correct?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @orangefreddie

In Progress ( Pre fulfilment) means they do not have the phone hence the " Pre fulfilment" part.

Finalized means they are finalizing the last details and adding the waybill sticker. Then the last one will change to SHIPPED