cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Apple announces their new iPhone line up. I am happy to announce That Apple this afternoon announced the Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus !. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including water resistant and most of all, new cameras and also including new chips and memory!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; IPhone 7 / 7 Plus in any color and Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to helpSmiley Happy

*Edited Labels*
3,032 REPLIES 3,032

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around

@JustBeingMe I agree, however the "In Progress" Didn't occur until around 6pm last night.  I'm going to refresh my status until 11pm tonight, and if nothing, then I am going to accept it haha.  I'll be offline for a while so hopefully when I check again in a few hours it will have changed!

cy999
I've Been Here Awhile

Also was "cancelled" for 7plus 128 JB, both on Rogers live chat and the rep on the phone have confirmed that I was not cancelled but moved to a new reservation system and that my device will now be shipped to my home. They said this happened to all who have discounts on their account from school or work. The email regarding the cancellation is claimed a glitch. 

I was promised that a rep will contact me regarding my change in systems within 24-48 hours. I would like to know if anyone has had the same thing happen to them and have heard from this rep. I would like to trust in Rogers that they would not cancel all of us and not get us our iphones, but I am worried and would like to hear from anyone who has recieved the follow up call. 

Thanks

My 128GB Jet Black 7+ moved up from 18 to 13. Cancellations, I assume. 

@alexgaspari7 wrote:
Alright everyone, here's a fun story. So September 9th at 6AM I woke up, reserved my iPhone 7 Jet Black 128GB. I was position 2. Status was OPEN till 3pm today... suddenly I get an email saying my reservation was cancelled. At this point I was furious so I called Rogers, and the rep tells me they got some sort of memo about it and a solution to it. He told me the reason it was cancelled is because I have some sort of discount on my account that doesn't work with the iPhone 7 reservation. He told me he'd send an email to whoever takes care of this stuff to re-activate my reservation and that I wouldn't lose my place. Also gave me a reference number begging for with "I". Now what sucks for me is the fact that being #2 would've ensured that I was gonna get the phone tomorrow. However now that this whole mess happened, I'm sure the phone won't be shipped out tonight. So that's the story. If anyone wanted to know.

You wouldn't have gotten it tomorrow, anyways. It looks like Rogers never got any Jet Black models from Apple. 

TheApprentice
I Plan to Stick Around
Was #11 for Jet Black 256gb 7+ this morning.
Checked just now and I'm number 9, still open.

I think I saw number one and number two for this model comment earlier. Did any go into progress? Or do you guys think it's cancellations.

Gunn
I'm Here A Lot

No movement on business reservations side. However what I have noted is I was #14/365 an hour ago and now I'm #14/371 on 7+ JB 128

This is my first time of getting a device through rogers. I have been a rogers customer for 4+ years but always buy the phone from apple. I understand that the earlier you are in the queue for consumer reservations you get the device on launch day but has anyone had experience with business reservations getting the device on launch day in the past 

officialbferg1
I Plan to Stick Around

Probably cancellations. There seems like a shortage of Jet Black models, and a shortage of Plus models - which doesn't bode well for anyone who ordered the 7+ Jet Black model. 

I'm not expecting mine until October at the earliest. Perhaps I'm just being pessimistic, but it seems like it'll take time for them to get those models rolling and will probably wanna give them to the Apple Store first. I'm gonna keep checking the Apple website in the mornings.

nnbeej
I Plan to Stick Around
The my Rogers page is crashing and giving errors messages on the site.

nnbeej
I Plan to Stick Around
Rogers device reservation page**

xfallen
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey @cy999 - I've had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday morning. I contacted several people here on the forums and CommunityHelps helped me by escalating my issue. I just received a call from a business Rogers rep and everything has been taken care of. If you'd like to know more information please send me a PM. Cheers

kkk777
I Plan to Stick Around
@bbrennan @JustBeingMe @mazi88

I am with all of you ... IP 7 + 128 Matte Black went into progress at 5pm PST last night ...still waiting shipping and crossing my fingers for tonight ..

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around

I received a CANCELLATION email today from Rogers and called in to confirm. She assured me it is a glitch and not cancelled and things will stay as is. I was 160 last I checked for my Jet Black 128gb 7, which she told me will be 1-3 weeks.

ragu13
I Plan to Stick Around
@kkk777

Add me to the list of i7+ 128GB black waiting for shipment notification lol

Status updated around the same time last night

kkk777
I Plan to Stick Around
@ragu13

You pick a case yet? I decided I liked the black leather Apple 7 plus case ... but was showing not available until October 5 ... they are just starting to become available at certain stores now ... just put one on hold for pickup tomorrow ( In case we get lucky with shipping tonight lol )

Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around

And I've been cancelled, . .

How is it every year rogers outdoes itself in making this reservation system more and more difficult to use?

Started at 8 in the iphone 7+ 256 Matte Black List...now i dont know what i am

bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around
@kkk777 I got an Apple Tech Mesh case in Black which came yesterday! I ordered the case on Friday! I found some nice ones on Amazon however they don't ship until October 1st 😕

kkk777
I Plan to Stick Around
@bbrennan Nice!! Ya I have found some nice ones on other aftermarket sites, but none ship till at least October or later ... going to switch it up and go leather for the first time, I like something slides in and out of the pocket nicely and think leather will do that well

FedFan
I Plan to Stick Around
@kkk777

What number were you originally when your IP 7 + Matte Black went into in progress last night?

ragu13
I Plan to Stick Around
@kkk777

I've actually purchased 4 cases already lol

I bought 2 Apple silicone cases (black and blue) and also found a couple of 'cheapies' off eBay that are arriving tomorrow so I have something to bridge the wait for the good ones to arrive

I'm still looking around...I like minimalistic over functional. The Phones look so nice, I'm not a fan of bulky covering them up

I really like incipio and tech21 though...will probably buy one of those too lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Dsburfitt

Oh no! That's no good... What is going on.

bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around

MyRogers says Error Retrieving information and to try again later... Anybody else having a difficult time logging in?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @bbrennan10101

Yes i am as well. It's a known issue with the site sometimes