cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Apple announces their new iPhone line up. I am happy to announce That Apple this afternoon announced the Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus !. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including water resistant and most of all, new cameras and also including new chips and memory!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; IPhone 7 / 7 Plus in any color and Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to helpSmiley Happy

*Edited Labels*
3,032 REPLIES 3,032

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey guys

When reserving a device now, you will see a order number that starts with NR-. That is for internal purposes for the warehouse. That's all. Just a heads up.

hendersonsarah
I Plan to Stick Around

hey bro @xfallen

Same issue here, I feel upset at Rogers for treating us like this, its unacceptable. I as promised a called back 2 days ago. Never got one. I called into Rogers customer service the manager there was a . to me and said he cant do anything and didnt care and just offered me a $100 credit or some nonsense. I said no its about the principle. This is NOT our fault, this YOUR rogers system issue that cancelled our reservations.

I was no. 2 ....

Anyways I got a call yesterday from business services line, I think they are the ones who are taking care of the issue. i was told the new reservation I re-made yesterday would be reinstated in the sense that I would be one of the first to get the phone but they would ship it via UPS to my house.

Only phone that is not possible is jet black which i dont really want anyway. How long you been waiting for?

jeffyjoe
I Plan to Stick Around
i reserved at opening on friday morning and got NR- position 16 (now 15 after sunday)
just wanted to see if there was any particular line NR was associated with, and wondering wht the rogers rep said they start with S, and not sure why mine was NR-

@Meowmix wrote:
Hey guys

When reserving a device now, you will see a order number that starts with NR-. That is for internal purposes for the warehouse. That's all. Just a heads up.

xfallen
I Plan to Stick Around

@hendersonsarah Since yesterday morning! I talked to a rep who told me that I would get the call and just had to wait for it. I feel there are a few things on the forum we cannot say in public regarding what was told to us so I'll send you a PM to continue this conversation since we're in the same boat! 😛

edit: seems like I can't send you a PM, the system doesn't allow it.. LOL

hendersonsarah
I Plan to Stick Around

@xfallen sent you a PM brah!

maz88
I Plan to Stick Around
Same here.....still open for #10 silver 128 GB regular iPhone..... How could they have none of this type???

xfallen
I Plan to Stick Around

@hendersonsarah I received your message but can't reply to you unfortunately. My handle is @godzarmyof1, send me a msg there!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @maz88

It all depends on Apple. As i explained many times Apple sends more of their stock towards their own stores.. About 80% of the stock. Also the issues with the upgrade program in the US screwed up all the stock. Check 9to5Mac for that information. That is why Apple I saying they have little stock.

nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor
I was over on macrumors and there's only been 2 Canadian jet black 7's confirmed for launch day delivery, both 256gb (no plus models). That's right, only 2.

#jetblackmatters is trending online

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @nasa25

It seems Apple screwed up badly this year. They didn't allow anyone that had the upgrade program to pre order the phone then changed their minds a couple of days later after the huge up Rawr. Now most stock had to be put towards that program and towards their stores and pre orders. Letting the carriers have only 5-10% of the stock that's left over.

nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor
Both jet blacks were outright purchases through Apple

voodoo_ca
I Plan to Stick Around

Are the order lines the same if you are upgrading or starting out as a new rogers customer?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @voodoo_ca

No they are not. They have their own separate line

serge_bmw
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't know if this was put in here yet but this should come in usefull and i tried it for my phone and works for tracking your phone thru UPS

1. Go to UPS.com, click on the Tracking tab, then go to “Track by Reference”.

2. Under “Shipment Reference”, enter in your phone number without dashes

3. Keep “Shipment Date Range” to default.

4. Select “Canada” as your “Destination Country”.

5. Click TRACK.

Credit** http://www.iphoneincanada.ca

Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around
I'm currently 10000 feet in the air refreshing this thread looking for an update >.< tonight's the night .... For sure ... I hope?

sascwatch
I Plan to Stick Around
I sure hope things get moving, I stopped in at my local Rogers store and asked about the 7 and 7+. Looks like they will have a 32gb 7 in black and a 128gb 7 in pink for sale.

lxhunter
I Plan to Stick Around

@serge_bmw

USP Tracking  ......

Nice tip.

Mine arrived Rogers store abot 1 hour ago.

Wish I knew yesterday.

Then I clould have tracked  .. like Christman and NORAD and Santa's Sleigh

lxhunter
I Plan to Stick Around

*Christmas

aliciamoir
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #64 for 7+ 128gb Rose Gold. My status seems to be stuck at "In Progress" and no tracking found when going through the UPS website. Looks like I will have to wait untill next week or longer. Smiley Sad

Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around
@jeffyjoe its a consumer account, sorry i should have mentioned that

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey guys

The UPS trick is only for devices that were shipped out. Also it might no work for many even if ur device has been shipped out. Just a friendly reminder.