cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Apple announces their new iPhone line up. I am happy to announce That Apple this afternoon announced the Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus !. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including water resistant and most of all, new cameras and also including new chips and memory!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; IPhone 7 / 7 Plus in any color and Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to helpSmiley Happy

*Edited Labels*
3,032 REPLIES 3,032

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
@Th1ef

I'm sure you guys aren't the same number for the same device. Maybe storage is different, or color.

canamera
@Th1ef

He is #8 for Black 256 7+

nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor
I'd venture to say that everyone that went the jet black route won't be getting theirs tomorrow. I guess technically they could go in progress and overnight ship tonight to arrive at the store for tomorrow morning but I'd be very surprised if that happened. I wonder if Rogers got any jet black at all from Apple since it's in such short supply.

nnbeej
I Plan to Stick Around
I agree 100%im #27 still open as well. However I saw in the thread someone with a jet black moved to in progress.....weird

Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

I doubt they moved to anything unless they post proof i don't buy it.

Apple has been preparing this for a long time and this is not the first Iphone launch they know what the demands are. I am sure they are going to get stock in Jetblack, there is no doubt. However! I reserved in 2014 for the iphone 6 128GB space grey. I was #46, it never moved into shipment... I ended up getting it in store. Good luck all.

jeffrey_mtl
I Plan to Stick Around

Woke up this morning, checked my status... still position #1 on 7+ silver 32GB 😞 no movement since day 1, been position #1 since preorder day...

I guess I won't be having my phone tomorrow LOL 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jeffrey_mtl

You won't change during the overnight. Unfortunately as i said to many, doesn't seem like many will be getting their phones tomorrow. Now Apple is pulling the " we have no stock or limited stock"

canamera
Last day before the big launch, and I just wanted to tell everyone to take a deep breath, and be patient. We'll all get our phones (myself included) soon enough. It sucks to not get it this week, but most of us have done this in the past already, so we should know that reserving a phone does not guarantee it on launch day, no matter what number in queue you are!!!

Oh....and there is no point in freaking out and complaining if you don't get it tomorrow, because it won't get you it any faster....so just sit back....and go look at YouTube videos while you wait for it!!!! LOL

djn18
I Plan to Stick Around

So my Iphone 7 12gGB Black shipped.  I assume I will get a call today and pick up tomorrow.  I have a reservation at the APple Store as well.  I was going to keep that just in case and change my appointment until later in the day but they don't let you do that.  SO I guess if I don't hear from Rogers today I will call the strore and if they can't confirm that my phoneis there for pick up tomorrow I will go get it at Apple.

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around
A little concerned with apples announcement that "all plus models in all finishes are sold out" and having my reservation cancelled.

Really hope Rogers can reinstate my place in line. Or else I have a long wait even tho people with a higher res number than mine was have shipped already.

canamera
@djn18

You will only get a call from the store only after they receive it, and process it in the system. They will not call you before they physically have it, and process it...you will only get a call tomorrow, unless they receive it today

darkdad
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello @Meowmix,

My phones went into "In Progress" sometime yesterday evening, will they changed to shipped tonight? Get them Tomorrow?

Thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @darkdad

It could very much happen.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @djn18

The store will call you once the receive the shipment and after the process this. I would say call them around the evening time if they haven't called u.

nasa25
I'll be getting mine tomorrow because I was lucky enough to reserve one through Apple while the Rogers reservation system was not cooperating on Friday morning. Worked out well for me because I decided I wanted matte black over jet black anyway. It's interesting though that jet black was never available to reserve through Apple due to limited quantities. I think only the few people that managed to scoop one at 3am (at full price) from the Apple Store will be getting theirs tomorrow.

Tip: if you live close to an Apple Store, just reserve through apple (for activation on your Rogers account) and skip this whole annual Rogers reservation saga.

Good luck to everyone and hope Rogers comes through!

mailu1st
I Plan to Stick Around
Any chance Rogers might get some Plus shipments tonight?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @mailu1st

Again no one knows. They might and might now.. Unfortunately no way of knowing.

brendanmelanson
I've Been Here Awhile
Hey Meowmix,

Weird question... my iPhone 7 32gb was marked as shipped yesterday. This morning, I woke up to an email showing the reservation fee was credited to my acct.... my status is still shipped, do they normally credit it before I pick it up or is it possibly cancelled? Confused and worried but Rogers doesn't have an answer for me either other than "wait and see"

nasa25
@brendanmelanson

They credit your account once the device ships

brendanmelanson
I've Been Here Awhile
Nasa, THANK YOU! I was worried haha

mailu1st
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

yah I know, was just wondering how often it has happened in the past years on stuff happening the night before launch.