cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Apple announces their new iPhone line up. I am happy to announce That Apple this afternoon announced the Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus !. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including water resistant and most of all, new cameras and also including new chips and memory!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; IPhone 7 / 7 Plus in any color and Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to helpSmiley Happy

*Edited Labels*
3,032 REPLIES 3,032

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Arianny
I Plan to Stick Around
@Meowmix

I'm just going to go to the Apple store at 6AM on Friday and try my luck lol

I'm in Winnipeg and I've noticed that there isn't a crazy big group of buyers from the past 3 years I've been in line.

If there's nothing, I'll check the site at 8AM on Friday and see if it's back up.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Arianny

Try your luck and see! Hopefully you get one 🙂

bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around
It's kinda funny how Apple pressed their new phone release, yet they don't have many to go around haha. I'm just hoping for a progress change on my i7+ Black soon! I didn't even know that you could reserve in the Apple Store! I guess that's another good option to get the phones!

Good timing, my Phone case just arrived for the new phone! For anybody wondering, I got the Tech Mesh Black case on Apple.com for the 7+.

Euripides
I Plan to Stick Around

The reservation max number keeps increasing, as time goes by.

I'm still at the same number, #250, but now it's #250 of 405.

Does this mean they are getting more stock?

nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor
Good stuff on the case. My black 7 battery case has been preparing to ship for 2 days now. I hope it arrives by Friday.

Euripides
I Plan to Stick Around

Which case are you getting?

officialbferg1
I Plan to Stick Around

What time would you guys recommend me lining up in the apple store on Friday to get one? It's the one at Masonville Mall in London if anyone has any experience

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hopefully all goes well and eveyone gets theirs Friday or even Monday!

Klotar
I Plan to Stick Around
Reserved/pre-ordered an i7 256 [matte] Black on evening of Sat, Sep 10 (was too busy on Fri).
Checked Monday, Open # 114
Checked Tuesday, Open # 113
Checked Wednesday (today), In Progress
Klotar
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G | Android 12

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Klotar

Thats good to hear!

nasa25
@Euripides

I ordered a black apple case with a battery pack built in off of the Apple site for $129. iPhone battery life is prettt awful as you know. That's my backup case for when I need it. A couple years ago I got a couple leather sleeves (one black and one tan) from a Dutch company called mujjo. Absolutely amazing cases and that's what I'll continue to use until the iPhone redesign next year.

nasa25
The mujjo sleeves are about €30 a piece but worth every penny

07eclipsegt
I Plan to Stick Around

I ended up ordering a http://www.hellonomad.com/products/leather-case for a case. Beautiful leather on them.

nasa25
Those nomad cases are gorgeous. The horween leather looks excellent. IMO they are a better and less costly alternative to Vaja cases.

Hey Guys,

Anybody with a business reservation have their status change yet? I'm #3 of 411 and it is still saying:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

=(

shpeeler
I've Been Here Awhile

@DarkearthAC wrote:

Hey Guys,

Anybody with a business reservation have their status change yet? I'm #3 of 411 and it is still saying:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

=(

Im business also and from what I remember from past times the phones tend to ship a week after release or so. Unless they changed things this time.

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
LOL.....I wonder how often people are refreshing their Rogers reservation page to check status....gonna go on a limb and say at least 2 time an hour since yesterday.

ragu13
I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera

I checked mine quite often last night but after realizing there were no i7+ of any colour in progress, I've stopped

Not expecting it to change before the weekend...I'll let someone else refresh from now on lol

First year since the 5 I won't have it at launch...little disappointing that I'll be stuck with this 6s until the new one comes in

mikepipes
I've Been Here Awhile

I pre ordered a 7 black 128gb from apple for a store pick up friday morning but I didn't go thru the carrier plan link on apple's web site and just did a regular pre order. Will I still be able to put it on my rogers tab?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @mikepipes

Yes you still can. All you need to tell them when picking it up is that u want it to be added on ur Rogers account

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor
@ragu13
Ya I hear you, it'll be torture to go the weekend without a new toy....I'm not even getting this for myself, and I'm still excited. I'm mostly hoping it'll come in on Friday because I have Friday off this week, and I won't need to take time off next week. I was also constantly checking yesterday.