cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hey everyone!!

Once again its the time of the year that Apple announces their new iPhone line up. I am happy to announce That Apple this afternoon announced the Apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus !. The device seem to have amazing specs! Including water resistant and most of all, new cameras and also including new chips and memory!

1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; IPhone 7 / 7 Plus in any color and Black and what other colors they may release it on. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .

- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.

2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.

3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.

For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ

4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.

Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to helpSmiley Happy

*Edited Labels*
3,032 REPLIES 3,032

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @FedFan

Could take a couple of days after launch. All depends on how many units Rogers gets from Apple. Again they control the stock.

Sugardaddy
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm currently on a 70$ "Quebec 6GB Plan" that I got in 2014 for the iPhone 6 launch.

Here's what it says on the MyRogers page... I thought it would be 399$, is it a mistake? And I guess my plan is only Premium Tab, not Premium+ Tab, so I'd have to change plans?

What a mess, lol. I don't even want the iPhone 7, but if I could get it for 199$ and keep my current plan I'd get it.

youngrichone
I Plan to Stick Around

was up got on for the 3am pst log on it was better this year on the website side! got in quick ... ended up 3rd in line  for a i7 plus 256gb (silver) still love the the white front after all these years crazy almost maxed out my storage on the 6plus 128 gig the games are getting really large on an install never ever thought I would need 256 lol for the 100 plus dollars thought its worth the extra.... have to enjoy and spoil yourself every now and then 

nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor

seems like basically no one was getting the error messages issue that plagued me until 637am EST this morning.  Glad that rogers so graciously saved all the glitches for me

nasa25

Also looks like premium + tab is in fact a $700 subsidy whereas premium tab is $500

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @nasa25

That is their new plans which u pay more upfront for the device and the device subsidy is less. They came out with this months ago but never announced it

nasa25

meowmix wouldn't the premium plus plans mean that you would pay LESS for the device and your monthly plans would be MORE to make up for the increased subsidy?

jyyz
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm 476 for a Black 128GB Plus.  I was definitely NOT going to get a 7, until I saw the preferred pricing on it.  Based on your experience, when do you think I will get it?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @nasa25

At most devices yes but because the iPhone is more expensive, they tend to put more upfront and less on the flextab

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @jyyz

Hmm maybe a week or so after launch? Again depends all on how many units Apple sends to Rogers. Remember Rogers puts most of the devices aside for the reservation but also ships out to stores and business side too.

mattsatt
I Plan to Stick Around

what are the advantages of picking up the iphone at Apple vs Apple just shipping the device to me? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @mattsatt

Nothing other then having to pay it right night instead of paying it at the store and also getting cases and whatjot

amandahui
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm trying to reserve my device but it's not letting me - says there is an error. Anybody else having this problem?

EDIT: Worked now. Waited an hour geeezzz so buggy

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around

I have not read the last 10 pages or so but wanted to chime in that my jet black 128gb 7 I prordered from apple is slotted for sept 23-30 delivery so I reserved the same device from Rogers at postion 177,not sitting t 169. Curious as to which will come sooner. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Dimundz88

Hmm we shall see. Not people are seeing November dates lol

nasa25
Amanda hui I had the same issue this morning. Pretty annoying. Didn't get to reserve until 637 and was trying since before 6

amandahui
I Plan to Stick Around
Yeah I finally got in just now... but I'm happy - at 113 position for 128gb Silver Plus 😄

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @amandahui and @nasa25

The site was having alot of issues even trying to log into My Rogers. The Mods came and said due to the high traffic for the reservations, the system has having major issues.

bilal414
I'm Here A Lot

Reserved 2x iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black  and got position 38 and 39. Not sure how I got lower positions??

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @bilal414

You can't reserve the same model twice. You only are allowed to reserve one model at a time. Maybe you used one method via the actual site and another way. The reservation system won't allow two of the same devices at once.

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @bilal414

You can't reserve the same model twice. You only are allowed to reserve one model at a time. Maybe you used one method via the actual site and another way. The reservation system won't allow two of the same devices at once.

Correct. I have a personal account and a business account.