cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apartment house undergoing renovations

Hayward
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi our 2 unit apartment house is undergoing renovations by a contractor.  They are putting up vinyl siding.  My question who removes the grey box, so they can do their work.  I tried calling rogers, but they just gave me telephone numbers where I couldn't get any answers.  We don't want to lose our cable, internet, home phone.  The electrical meters and cable are in the one area.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Apartment house undergoing renovations

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The grey box there is owned by Rogers and you'd have to get a tech out to remove it.
The electrical box you have to get the elecrical company out to take off, BUT they may turn off your powers while it's not secured.

-------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Please reach out to our support teams, Our support teams will be able to schedule a technician to come out and assist you with the Rogers Customer Service Enclosure Box (CSE Box)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Apartment house undergoing renovations

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The grey box there is owned by Rogers and you'd have to get a tech out to remove it.
The electrical box you have to get the elecrical company out to take off, BUT they may turn off your powers while it's not secured.

-------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Please reach out to our support teams, Our support teams will be able to schedule a technician to come out and assist you with the Rogers Customer Service Enclosure Box (CSE Box)

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation