Anyplace TV Home Edition

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
untouchable855
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition

is that service outage referring to the new app not playing any videos since yesterday  or the old home edition app login not working

Biollw
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Now 2.00 pm and still not working.

RichardF
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got an email notification about sent 13:30 EST saying it's fixed.  

Not so much.

As of now, same problem.  So unless it's crashed again, they can't tell what's working and what's not. 

untouchable855
I Plan to Stick Around

Untitled4.jpgstill not work 2:38pm est

Biollw
I'm a Trusted Contributor

And seems on demand channel 100 is not working...says not authorized
RichardF
I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder if there are multiple issues.

My particular problem is server time out (error 806) on trying to start RAPTV At Home.

RAPTV basic is working fine based on quick stream of one program.  "Recordings" (PVR) still 'coming soon'.   

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

We had an issue with both the Anyplace TV app and Rogers on Demand channel 100.  The download failed at 3:00 am yesterday morning, and I was having on and off with the app, but it is all cleaned up for us now.

We had to do two reboots to the set top box to get the Download of catalogue and layout screens for channel 100, but it did come back.  probably all part of that reported system wide issue.

Hope others have success getting theirs back up and running.  If not, I would contact tech support and get a ticket opened.

And yes, both my wife and I were up at 3:00 a.m. - not uncommon in this household. In fact still up at 6:00 when I finally got it running again.  So we watched the PVR and other channels.

Great stuff this new technology, but will never have the stability of old analogue - only thing that caused that to fail generally was your cable got cut.  We expect a lot from our new technology.

Bruce

RichardF
I Plan to Stick Around

The RAPTV Home Edition server time out (806) problem has been re-escalated.   I will be checking shortly for any change in status (no email response yet).  The CSR I spoke to indicated they'd had several calls on this today.   Im surprised its only several; youd expect an outage like this to raise hundreds of calls (unless indeed it isn't affecting everyone).

Cant comment on the other issues.

A pity we have no access to their JIRA or whatever they use for issue tracking.

I also had trouble accessing this forum earlier - I wonder if thery are doing some across the board server maintenance or upgrad?

untouchable855
I Plan to Stick Around

its 7:15pm and login on both mobile and tablet versions of Anyplace TV Home Edition APP is still not working

RichardF
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here at 19:27 EST.