Anyplace TV Home Edition Login error 805?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition Login error 805?

Same here. Can't login with the new android lollipop update
I've Been Here Awhile

Won't work on iPad either. Used to until a few weeks ago, then suddenly said it couldn't connect with the 805 error.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Why is it that nothing on Rogers seems to work anymore. We cannot use Anyplace TV Home Edition on either Android or iOS. They have removed the ability to program our PVR from MyRogers and claim it will be placed in the Anyplace TV Home Edition on-line version.  Then they claim all of these changes are being made in order to enhance customer experiences. Exactly how is my customer experience being enhanced with changes that do not work?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I am currently able to connecct with my iPad here.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Many are having issues with apps from Rogers!

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r30100386-MyRogers-app-on-iPhone

I've Been Here Awhile

I think that the app was updated in late June and after that, we had the issue (we didn't use it immediately afterward). When I spoke with the people on the Rogers support line, they confirmed that they're getting a lot of calls from iOS users having the same problem so we're going to wait for it to be resolved for everyone. We're on iOS 8.3 for the iPad by the way.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Any updates with this?   I have talked to tech support but they know nothing! 

Is this app going to be supported moving forward?  If not, cancel it and stop advertising about it. 

I've Been Here Awhile

We tried it again last week after not hearing anything for a while, and it magically worked again.

I've Been Here Awhile

It use to work back in January.  With phone upgrade and updates it doesn't even allow you to sign in.  I'm using a Samsung S5.

I've Been Around

I get error 806 time out,internet problems while on Rogers LTE. My wife in the same room on the same network has no such problem. It connects fine on wifi which is also Rogers. I have iPhone 5 ,she has iPhone 6s.