Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Stil crashes here, Moto G, Android 5.1. Wants to work but crashes after trying to download list.

Un-installed, re-installed, no go.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Finally!! Anyplace TV is functioning on my Samsung Galaxy S4. Just set up my first recording with it in months!! Thank you to whoever finally got this right, after all this time.

I Plan to Stick Around

I hope there are more fixes pending...  Working only Samsung devices is not really a solution...

I Plan to Stick Around

Nothing has changed. Only the Android OS was upgraded to 6. But yes, login works but crashes. Still no change
I Plan to Stick Around

Try opening from the Play Store. Some times it opens for awhile and then crashes.

I've seen this behaviour with another app, works from the Play Store but not from the home screen etc.

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't want to be a pest here...  but I am concerned that this thread was started in April and there has not been any resolution.  First people were told by rogers that a fix was coming soon...  Then we were told the first week of November (although to their credit they did not give and exact YEAR)  When will this work on the Galaxy S6?

I Plan to Stick Around

When will this work period.....   .

I Plan to Stick Around

Good Point, but the reason I singled out the S6 was that some people said that theirs was working now on Samsung Devices and I want to ensure that this is indeed NOT FIXED on everyone's devices!

I Plan to Stick Around

Absolutely... I'm on a Moto G, as close as you can get to a plain jane Android (5.1) device, and it doesn't work on it.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just checked. My Galaxy S4 is still working. Used old install on wife's S4 and logged in immediately, she is pleased. I hope for the rest that the APP begins to work properly!