Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

I read in the TV forum here that Rogers will be moving Anyplace TV Home Edition to RogersonDemand.com maybe as soon as July.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

So the app is no longer?

I guess it was too much for someone to say SOMETHING.

How many months now has my ticket been open for??

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I just checked PlayGoogle and Anyplace TV Home Mobile (ON) is available and it says I have it installed. I did install it on my LG-E410B cellphone (Android 4.1.2) and my Kobo Vox eReader tablet (Android 2.3.4). It doesn't work on my phone because I can't log in and it "works" on my tablet, but the Vox is so slow and underpowered that it's useless. Seems Rogers hasn't resolved compatibility with more current Android versions.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So has anyone found a solution to this issue or is this another Rogers screw up?  Rogers is great at developing and launching neat apps but horrible at updating them to ensure they continue to work as mobile and table operating systems change.  

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Also annoyed that this isn't resolved

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone come up with a solution to fix this problem. I still can't log in on Android 5.0 Lollipop...help!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still getting the automated messages for my open ticket, yet no one can tell anything about it. If you are having the same problem, put in a tickets. The more there are, the higher the priority. Still, the best example of the worst technical support/customer service I have had to deal with. Even the app that comes in the windows store with Windows 10 has the same problem. Keep up the great work Rogers. BAU....
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there any ETA on a fix for this issue?  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So the answer I'm getting from an online chat with a support person is that Roger is going to contract o have a new client written in Q3 of 2015.  Pretty timely, not...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers does it again. Re make the wheel when all they have to do is make a minor adjustment.