Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Interesting new development. As of 3:18 pm Eastern, I can now log in to the app. And when I first went to the PVR tab, it would show me my recorded programs but not my scheduled. Then after a minute or so, it eventually showed my scheduled recordings. Though for one of them, it is displaying "Manual Recording" but when I look at that day and time in the guide, the red recirding dot is showing for the program I have set to record. I suppose it may clear up at some point.

So I don't know why it magically started to work. Maybe posting this caused some tech to look into it? I won't hold my breath over that one.

I'm Here A Lot

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Im having the same issue with my Anyplace TV Home Edition App but on Android 4.04  It start from yesterday I was logged out and each time I try to log back in it says no records match my login and on the Rogers On Demand web site when I log in the  Manage PVR button is missing.