Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

So my Rogers Home Edition App on my Android Tablet stopped working today (it worked yesterday).  It will not recognize my login credentials.  I do have proper login/password - I can login to my account via my Windows PC (I am here now!)  I re-entered my login/password - no luck.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the App - no luck.

Anyone else having problems?  I do like this App but between this and my Nextbox 3.0 not working it is getting frustrating.

Doug

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Hi @DougOB 

What version of Android is your tablet running?

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

It is the same on 2 Android tablets, one running 4.2.1 and the other 4.4.2.  As I said it worked up until this morning.

Doug

Sorry! Looks like I spoke too soon.

I just tried logging in on my android device and got the same login error.

I'll pass this along and make sure we're aware and working on a fix.

I've Been Around

I used my app yesterday and it was fine. Today it is saying incorrect log in even though I have the remember button on and nothing changed

I Plan to Stick Around

I have lollipop on my phone and the App hasn't worked in weeks since the update of the phone. Kept giving me the same login error you're getting. I just tried the tablet which had older kitkat and that's now not working too and giving me the same error. It worked earlier in the week.

I'm an Advisor

Hello all,

The app stopped working on my phone (HTC One m8) following upgrade to Lollipop, same as kso.

I Plan to Stick Around

Woo hoo... it is back working today.

Doug

Hello @DougOB, thanks for the update! Good to know that it’s working now, enjoySmiley Happy

Regards,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

Hi i seem to have the same problem and changed my password and corrected it many times and still saying the same , using an htc one m8 with lollipop as well