Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

OK...  Week 2 of November now and Still no Fix...  Unfortunately for you a Bell Rep visited me last night at my home and offered an incredible deal for Internet and TV...  and they also have a functioning Tablet and Phone App...  I guess 18 years of loyalty is destroyed by your incompetence.  Sianara.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

I'm starting to figure the same, 24 years of Rogers connectivity, TV and Internet may just be going to the other guys.

One gets the feeling they don't want to do apps. We have the same issue on iOS.

I wonder what would happen if we stopped payment until it's fixed?????

I Plan to Stick Around

There hasn't been any update, but I've noticed some slightly different behaviour when I try to use Android.  I almost appears that the username and password is being accepted, but the app crashes when it is trying to load the channel list.

Maybe there have been some changes on the Rogers side to make things work with a soon to be released update?

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I am getting the same behaviour...

I Plan to Stick Around

Reporting same behavior, Galaxy Note 4.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, same here. Baby steps..... they must be getting close. I can see the smoke from here. Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Just tried the app (Galaxy S4 Android 5.01) and everything works including the channel list, guide, and the PVR stuff. I guess I can upgrade my Android 4 tablet now - been holding off waiting for this to be fixed.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Might be working now...

Works for me on Galaxy S4 Android 5.0.1

And I haven't updated the app. Still the old one that was not logging in before.

I Plan to Stick Around

It still doesn't work on Android 5.0.1 on my LG G3 or on 6.0 on my Nexus 7.

I've Been Here Awhile

Still crashes on Nexus 7 (5.1.1) and Nexus 6X (6.0).