Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

any updates...? Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

I'm having this problem too... Android 5.1.1 on Google Nexus 7.

Not surprising that people are cutting the cord with typical slow response from Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

The problem is still not fixed.  Annoying how it is fine on iOS and old versions of Android, but not the newer ones.

I wonder how difficult the fix could be?

I Plan to Stick Around

Same experience here.

Works on ASUS with 4.1 OS

Does not work on Moto G Ist gen under 5.0 and now 5.1 OS

I wonder what's taking so long to address this issue??????? Man Frustrated

Spoiler

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Community,

Just a follow up;

Rogers AnyplaceTV Home Edition should be fully functional the first week of November.  Once ready we will officially announce the resolution here.

Thanks,

RogersDarrell

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Darrell.  Any idea whether the fix will require a new app on the Android side?

Retired Moderator RogersAdam
Retired Moderator

Hello 

At this point, this is all the information we have. I know it's little, but we wanted to share it with you as soon as we got it. Most likely, it will be an update on the existing app, but that's just my educated speculation.

I've Been Around

Perfect timing as that is when Android 6 will be rolling out

I've Been Here Awhile

Any news on the roll-out? Will it be compatible with Marshmallow? Thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

OK It's the first week of november now...  Any news?  or still Coming Soon as it has been since June???