Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

I am patiently waiting...
Mainly because as a programmer-in-training... I know stuff like this can't be rushed.
Lollipop isn't a simple OS as well, and I had so many other apps I use (not rogers related) that also had same issues, some developers already said "2016" for the update. which is a bummer. but hey!
AnyPlaceTV for me is only need to record my shows, which I can also program at home.

I know other's need it for more than just that! So here is to hoping...

btw @RogersAdam did you just (TM) -trademark the word "soon"? lolz
Retired Moderator RogersAdam
Retired Moderator

Re: Anyplace TV Home Edition App on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Username/Password Issue

btw @RogersAdam did you just (TM) -trademark the word "soon"? lolz

Actually, it's an old joke used on MMOG forums when discussing an upcoming patch or release. It's pretty appropriate here, as this patch could be released tomorrow or 2 weeks from now, depending on how the testing goes.

So yeah... Soon(TM)

I Plan to Stick Around

I'd like to know when this is fixed as well... 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

If it is like the ability to manage My PVR via the computer.....you will be waiting............and waiting..............and waiting!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers developers be like...

keyboard_turtle.jpg

I Plan to Stick Around

What did you do to fix it?  I still can't sign in.

I Plan to Stick Around

ummm.. yeah, it's still NOT fixed... that's why were here complaining...

I Plan to Stick Around

Better yet,  maybe Taylor Swift can help us with the cause.   

She seems pretty persuasive    Woman Very Happy

Signature goes here
I'm a Senior Advisor

@silentbob wrote:

Better yet,  maybe Taylor Swift can help us with the cause.   

She seems pretty persuasive    Woman Very Happy

She's worth millions to Sony. We're chump change. Smiley Sad

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

Galaxy S4 Android unable to use Anyplace TV Home Edition. I have done everything I know including uninstall/reinstall.

I am logged in here no problem using the same name and pass. Is there a fix for this? I enjoyed using it while it was working! Very frustrating!