Anyplace TV App for iPad thinks I'm in another country.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyplace TV App for iPad thinks I'm in another country.

Tried to download the app onto my iPad and I get a message saying the app is only available in Canada. I'm in Canada and am a Rogers customer for both wireless and cable. Any suggestions?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Anyplace TV App for iPad thinks I'm in another country.

Hello lqusen

The only way this will happen is if your iTunes account says you are from the US. Check your iTunes account online & see which location it says. IF it says US, there is the reason why. IF it says Canada, then something is going on.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lqusen

The only way this will happen is if your iTunes account says you are from the US. Check your iTunes account online & see which location it says. IF it says US, there is the reason why. IF it says Canada, then something is going on.

View solution in original post

I've Been Here Awhile

Just checked it. It says Canada. I don't think it's an iTunes issue though. I can download it no problem, it's when I open the app I get the message about it only being available in Canada.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry, didn't clarify that in the first post.
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

I had the same error message a while ago on an iPhone, but it only did it once. Today, I get the message that they are experiencing technical difficulties. What else is new?