Anyplace TV App Error

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyplace TV App Error

I have downloaded this app but it refuses to work. When I sign in I get ERROR 804 unable to connect to server, check Internet connection. I am connected. What is the fix. I have deleted and reloaded several times.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Re: Anyplace TV App Error

I just tried this on my iPhone 4S and it's working perfectly. I also have an 8300HD box. Maybe there was some kind of glitch a few hours ago, who knows. It wouldn't be the first time that a Rogers app wasn't working properly.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello guytonyca

Which Apple device are you trying to use it with?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Its an explorer 8300 unit.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I too am getting the same error message when signing into the app on both ipad & iphone:  "ERROR 804 unable to connect to server, check Internet connection."  I am connected., even though I AM connected (too Rogers internet ironically enough)...HELP please!

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

I just tried this on my iPhone 4S and it's working perfectly. I also have an 8300HD box. Maybe there was some kind of glitch a few hours ago, who knows. It wouldn't be the first time that a Rogers app wasn't working properly.

View solution in original post