Anyplace Home edition /Android

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyplace Home edition /Android

Could some one at Rogers have new glitch fixed, sound turns off after a few seconds. Uninstalled reinstalled worked for day
Now doing again! Another free service that fails to operate. Love it when Rogers keeps telling there customers that services that are not working are free.As if that is suppose to make you feel like it really is unfortunate but since it is free what can you expext. After all Rogers is not free? Or their free services!

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Re: Anyplace Home edition /Android

Hi @RedBerry11,

I can definitely understand the inconveniences of your situation. What's the make, model and software version of your Android device? Has the Rogers Anyplace TV app worked in the past? Do you have access to test the app on any other device (Rogers cellular, tablet or smart TV)? If not the only other option you can try is to backup your device, perform factory reset and test before restoring your information.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

RogersArthur

I Plan to Stick Around

I have checked the forum other people having the same problem, not going through all of that, I have 5 services from Rogers all integrated into my Sony SP, which is running fine. I know it is just coincidence that other customers having same issue on Android.Do you guys shake when you cash your pay checks because your always more interested in fixing our end and us doing before anything is ever done!
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @RedBerry11,

The audio on the Rogers Anyplace TV app works fine on many devices. The ones it's not working on we would need to troubleshoot first before sending that individual case off to our escalation team to fix from our end. If you change you mind about troubleshooting and would like us to look further into finding you a solution, please send us a private message to our @CommunityHelps.

To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

We would love to help.
RogersArthur