Anyone see Lumia 920 accessories in Stores?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone see Lumia 920 accessories in Stores?

Now that resevations are finally being sent out and some stores are getting a small amount of stock, has anyone seen any accessories (Cases, Screen Protectors, Charging Pads) at your local Rogers store?

****Edited Labels****

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Anyone see Lumia 920 accessories in Stores?

Only 2 stores i went 2 nights ago had a few cases. Got sold out when i called this morning. The other stores i checked out, had none & did not know when they would come in. I would just buy cases online or from Ebay if anything. Rogers over prices the cases & they barely have any good cases for the phones they carry anyways.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Only 2 stores i went 2 nights ago had a few cases. Got sold out when i called this morning. The other stores i checked out, had none & did not know when they would come in. I would just buy cases online or from Ebay if anything. Rogers over prices the cases & they barely have any good cases for the phones they carry anyways.

True but I was hoping Nokia released some official cases. Found the Lumia 900 cases very good and price was pretty reasonable. They were a bit of a surprise when the Lumia 900 came out, was hoping for the same with the 920. Anyone see anything in regards to the wireless charging pad?

I Plan to Stick Around

The location where I picked up my phone had cases and screen protectors. The Case was a black Avoca case for $14.99. Picked it up for temporary protection. Not a big fan of it but overall it's a pretty good case.

They also had a two pack Clarivue screen protector for the Lumia 920. The screen protector doesn't cover the whole screen. I put it over the front of my Lumia 900 and it looks like it fits perfection. It looks like the $#@#$ put a Lumia 920 label on the Lumia 900 screen protector packs!

I Plan to Stick Around

I've been told by Best Buy and Airsource (pretty much the only 2 Rogers dealers in the city) they will not be carrying accessories for the 920. Also found out the site www.nokiafreecharger.com, which claims on the 16th you can claim your free charging pad, is only open to residents of the UK. This really sucks considering it seems like everybody except Canadians are getting a chance at getting a free charging pad. 

Source: http://nokiafreecharger.com/pages/terms

I Plan to Stick Around

I saw the Clarivue screen protector at a rogers store,

Clarivue put a N900 picture on the packing instead of a lumia 920.............

Spoiler

I've Been Here Awhile

Recommend Lumia 920 accessories, Cases and Screen protection

I Plan to Stick Around

I recently ordered a charging plate from Amazon.com. Shortly after that a buddy of mine picked one up at a Rogers store in Calgary. So some charging plates may be out there. Next I would like to get a charging stand.

Edit: You can also order a charging plate from the Rogers website as well. It is listed in the acessories from the 920.

I've Been Here Awhile

I would recommend looking in the Microsoft Store online at http://www.microsoftstore.com/store?SiteID=msca&Locale=en_CA&Action=DisplayProductSearchResultsPage&....

They currently have Nokia wireless charging plates for $33 with free shipping.  There are a couple of other Nokia accessories available as well, such as the Purity on-ear headphones and the Play 360 wireless speaker. 

The Microsoft Store kiosks stock some accessories too.  I can't speak for the other locations, but the one in West Edmonton Mall carries the Nokia charging stands and some phone cases.  I'm certain the permanent retail location in Toronto has a much wider selection.

For other accessories, such as the Nokia PlayUp speaker or the Nokia Luna bluetooth headset, I think Amazon and eBay are your best options.

I really wish these amazing Nokia accessories were more widely available in Canada.  I love my Nokia Lumia 920 and the accessories are amazing.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 in conversation