cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AnyPlace TV - Error: 30112

asdads1
I've Been Around

Hello I just tried to log into my anyplace TV and am getting the error code 30112. I can sign into my rogers online account fine. Please advise thanks. 

***Added Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: AnyPlace TV - Error: 30112

vlcarter91
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same issue.  I cleared my cache with no luck.  I usually have NO issues with this and I was just using it no more than 30 minutes prior to this attempt and it worked fine.  Then closed the browser and when I came back I received the error "30112 : Sorry, we are having trouble signing you in. Please try again"

Marshmallow12
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyplace tv network disruptions 

Does anyone know if there’s service disruptions near Bayview and Eglinton in Toronto?

I am in Brampton and can't connect either.

Good evening asdads1, @vlcarter91Marshmallow12 & @Alphaomega17,

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. I know how important it is to be able to stream live TV and catch up on shows from your phone, tablet or computer after a long day. Sorry to hear you encountered a problem accessing Rogers Anyplace TV tonight.

Are you still experiencing issues at this time? We are hoping it is resolved.

However, if it is not please send a private message @CommunityHelps and we'll guide you through the next steps. If you're not sure how to get in touch with us privately, you'll find instructions here.

RogersMaude

OldSoul
I've Been Around

2020-02-25 ... My first efforts to sign in to anyplaceTV had been unsuccessful but my problem is now solved.  I was able to sign into my Rogers account, but could not sign in to anyplaceTV despite using the same email address and password.  Four times I contacted tech support (three times offering them my password so they could confirm the problem was not at my end), and four times a "ticket" was issued to address the problem "within 48 hours", and four times the ticket was closed without telling me and without solving the problem.  Finally today I connected with a Rogers tech support person named Laurant (Larry) who said he would try an approach that he said has worked for him several times before.  I have both a wireless account and a cable TV account, and for each of them he temporarily 'closed' the accounts and immediately reactivated the accounts.  Bingo, the problem was solved.  Thanks Larry!

BWensley
I've Been Around

Anyplace TV app is no longer working. Just gives me the error “
AnyPlace TV Login Error: 30112”

Hey @BWensley!

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're unable to access your Rogers AnyplaceTV! A couple of quick notes if you're still experiencing issues:

- If you have IgniteTV you'll no longer have access to AnyplaceTV, you'll have access to the IgniteTV app instead :).

- If this is a recent issue, review any account changes as well as your MyRogers account to ensure that your 12 digit cable account number is still visible and has not changed.

- Test on both the app and website after confirming your Myrogers login is working.

- If you still require assistance I'd like to refer you to Maude's post just above :). Click "here."

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 in conversation